- The report contains detailed information about Perceptron, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Perceptron, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Perceptron, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Perceptron, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Perceptron, Inc. business.
About Perceptron, Inc.
Perceptron, Inc. engages in the development, production, and sale of non-contact measurement and inspection solutions for industrial and commercial applications. The company services two major markets: manufacturing, primarily automotive, and the professional tool market.
The companys solutions include laser-based, non-contact gauging systems that provide in-line measurement for reduction of process variation and containment of non-conforming parts; laser-based, non-contact systems that guide robots in a variety of automated assembly applications; laser-based, non-contact 3-d scanning systems; technology products and software for the coordinate measurement machine (CMM), portable CMM, wheel alignment, reverse engineering, digitizing, inspection and forest products applications; and electronic inspection products, distributed through wholesale and retail distribution networks targeting professional tradesmen.
Products and Applications
INDUSTRIAL BUSINESS UNIT (IBU)
IBU is organized into three product groups, Automated Systems, Technology Components and Value Added Services.
AutoGauge: These systems are used in the assembly and fabrication plants of various automotive manufacturers to contain, correct and control the quality of complex assemblies. AutoGauge systems are placed directly in the manufacturing line or near the line to automatically measure critical dimensional characteristics of parts using non- contact, laser triangulation sensors. AutoGauge can be installed as a fixed system with fixed-mounted sensors, as a hybrid system involving both fixed-mounted sensors and robot-mounted sensors, or as a flexible system utilizing robot-mounted sensors.
AutoGauge Plus: This new product was released in December 2009 and is its gauging system that offers freeform surface scanning and discrete feature measurement in one solution. Users of AutoGauge Plus can create a customized gauging solution that automatically converts from collecting precise, discrete measurements to capturing 3D point clouds. AutoGauge Plus delivers both speed of in-line measurement and the data density of automated scanning.
AutoFit: These systems are used in automotive manufacturing plants to contain, correct and control the fit of exterior body panels. The system automatically measures, records and displays the gap and flushness of parts most visible to the automobile consumer, such as gaps between front and rear doors, hoods and fenders, and deck lids and rear quarter panels. The companys laser triangulation sensors have been improved to enable gap and flushness to be measured in various parts of the manufacturing process: in the body shop during assembly of non-painted vehicles, and in the final assembly area after the vehicle has been painted. AutoFit has the ability to measure vehicles while in motion along the assembly line or in a stationary position.
AutoScan: These systems provide a non-contact method of gathering data for the analysis of the surface contour of a part or product, such as automotive closure panels, including doors, deck lids, and hoods. These systems use robot mounted sensors specifically designed to scan a part as the robot moves throughout its path. The AutoScan system collects the point cloud data required for contour analysis and dimensional feature extraction. This allows the parts shape to be automatically scanned and compared to a computer-generated design and to report specific measurements on the part.
AutoGuide: These robot guidance systems utilize the companys sensors and measurement technology to improve the accuracy of robotic assembly operations. AutoGuide systems calculate the difference between theoretical and actual relationships of a robot and the part being assembled and send compensation data, in six axes, to the robot. Robotic applications supported by AutoGuide include windshield insertion, roof loading, hinge mounting, door attachment, sealant application, and others.
ScanWorks: The company provides ScanWorks products to various markets through third party original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), system integrators, an
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERCEPTRON, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERCEPTRON, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERCEPTRON, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERCEPTRON, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERCEPTRON, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Perceptron, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Perceptron, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Perceptron, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Perceptron, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Perceptron, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PERCEPTRON, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERCEPTRON, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERCEPTRON, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERCEPTRON, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERCEPTRON, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERCEPTRON, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Perceptron, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Perceptron, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Perceptron, Inc. Major Shareholders
Perceptron, Inc. History
Perceptron, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Perceptron, Inc. Offices and Representations
Perceptron, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Perceptron, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Perceptron, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Perceptron, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Perceptron, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Perceptron, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Perceptron, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Perceptron, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Perceptron, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Perceptron, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Perceptron, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Perceptron, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?