- The report contains detailed information about Oxford Instruments plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Oxford Instruments plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Oxford Instruments plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Oxford Instruments plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Oxford Instruments plc business.
About Oxford Instruments plc
Oxford Instruments plc engages in the design, supply and support of instrumentation for industry, research and educational institutions. The company operates in England, USA, Japan, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, and The Netherlands.
The company operates its business in three segments, providing solutions and components for customers in life sciences, research and industry. Its segments include: Analytical segment, Medical segment, and Superconductivity segment.
The companys analytical segment engages in the design, supply, and support of instruments, systems and components, primarily based on X-ray technology, for the chemical analysis of industrial materials. It also supplies products for semiconductor, telecommunications and optoelectronics markets for the deposition and etching of materials.
The company provides tools to determine the presence and concentration of elements within samples, and the thickness of coating materials on a variety of surfaces, using: Microanalysis; X-ray fluorescence; Coating thickness measurement; Optical Emission Spectroscopy.
The companys medical segment supplies measuring instruments and accessories for the routine monitoring of certain physiological properties of the human body, including muscle and nerve impulses internationally. Its customers include hospitals and doctors clinics worldwide.
The companys superconductivity segment engages in the supply and maintenance of superconducting materials, intense magnetic fields and low temperatures for use in chemical and biochemical analysis, scientific research and various industrial and medical applications.
The company offers various spares, accessories and consumable for all of products, such as Crystallography; Spectroscopy; NMR; Ultra low temperature equipment; Superconducting Magnets; and Oxford Instruments Direct - Spares, Accessories, Consumables & Safety.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Oxford Instruments plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Oxford Instruments plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Oxford Instruments plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Oxford Instruments plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Oxford Instruments plc Industry Position Analysis
6. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Oxford Instruments plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Oxford Instruments plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Oxford Instruments plc Major Shareholders
Oxford Instruments plc History
Oxford Instruments plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Oxford Instruments plc Offices and Representations
Oxford Instruments plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Oxford Instruments plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Oxford Instruments plc Capital Market Snapshot
Oxford Instruments plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Oxford Instruments plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Oxford Instruments plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Oxford Instruments plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Oxford Instruments plc 1-year Stock Charts
Oxford Instruments plc 5-year Stock Charts
Oxford Instruments plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Oxford Instruments plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Oxford Instruments plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?