- The report contains detailed information about Orbotech Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Orbotech Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Orbotech Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Orbotech Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Orbotech Ltd. business.
About Orbotech Ltd.
Orbotech, Ltd. engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and service of production solutions for specialized applications in the supply chain of the electronics industry, primarily for circuit boards (PCBs) and flat panel displays (FPDs). It designs, develops, manufactures, and markets automated optical inspection (AOI) and process control systems for PCBs, AOI, test, and repair systems for FPDs and imaging solutions for PCB production. The company also markets computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) and engineering solutions for PCB production.
In addition, through Orbograph Ltd. (Orbograph), the company develops and markets character recognition solutions to banks and other financial institutions, and has developed a proprietary technology for Web-based, location-independent data entry for use in check and forms processing; and through Orbotech Medical Denmark A/S (OMD) and Orbotech Medical Solutions Ltd. (OMS), is engaged in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of specialized products for application in medical nuclear imaging.
The companys AOI systems use its proprietary machine vision, electro-optics, precision mechanics, artificial intelligence, and imaging technology to detect, automatically, flaws, and defects in products being manufactured by its customers. In addition, through its AOI systems for PCBs and imaging solutions, and the CAM and engineering solutions which it markets, the company offers to its PCB manufacturing customers solutions that allow automation and integration of the design, tooling, production data, and inspection needs associated with PCB production.
The companys FPD-AOI systems automatically detect and classify defects in the array and cell processes of LCD manufacturing and identify flaws occurring with in and during the LCD manufacturing process, based on optical inspection methods. Its FPD repair systems are used to repair faults in the array glass during various stages of the manufacturing process. Orbographs recognition software solutions use proprietary image processing, character recognition and Web-based work flow algorithms to enable banks and other financial institutions to automate their check processing operations.
The companys PCB product lines consist of PCB-AOI systems; automated optical repair (AOR) systems and verification and repair stations; imaging solutions, including photoplotters, laser direct imaging and legend printing; and through its 50% interest in Frontline P.C.B. Solutions Limited Partnership (Frontline), CAM and engineering solutions for PCB production.
PCB-AOI systems are computerized, electro-optical systems for inspection and identification of defects in the artwork design master, production phototools and PCBs at various stages of production. The companys PCB-AOI systems consist of an image acquisition unit and an image processing unit. The image acquisition unit includes a moving platform carrying the PCB or artwork being inspected, and a scanning unit which acquires an image of the board, digitizes it and transmits it to the image processor. AOR systems are designed to address certain limitations inherent in the manual repair of PCBs, by enabling the automatic repair of defects known as shorts and excess copper.
CAM and engineering solutions are designed for use in the PCB pre-production phase to facilitate automation and integration of the design, tooling, production data, and inspection needs associated with PCB production. The Frontline products marketed by the company include CAM and engineering software solutions, which streamline the transfer of complex designs from the designer of the PCB to the production floor and enable system operators to perform a range of data-related operations.
Discovery Series: The Discovery series is designed for use in mid-to-high volume PCB production and offers defect detection in line widths down to 25 microns with minimized false calls. This series is capable of achieving a throughput of up to 210 18 x 24 size PCB panel sides per hour containing lines 100 microns in width.
PerFix AOR Series: The PerFix series of AOR sy
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ORBOTECH LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ORBOTECH LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ORBOTECH LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ORBOTECH LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ORBOTECH LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Orbotech Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Orbotech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Orbotech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Orbotech Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Orbotech Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ORBOTECH LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ORBOTECH LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ORBOTECH LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ORBOTECH LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ORBOTECH LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ORBOTECH LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Orbotech Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Orbotech Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Orbotech Ltd. Major Shareholders
Orbotech Ltd. History
Orbotech Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Orbotech Ltd. Offices and Representations
Orbotech Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Orbotech Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Orbotech Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Orbotech Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Orbotech Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Orbotech Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Orbotech Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Orbotech Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Orbotech Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Orbotech Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Orbotech Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Orbotech Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?