- The report contains detailed information about Option NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Option NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Option NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Option NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Option NV business.
About Option NV
Option NV offers wireless technology solutions. The companys wireless mobile broadband products are used worldwide by telecom operators, IT distributors, and laptop and consumer electronics manufacturers.
The company, from USB modems to applications, engages in the design, development, and manufacture of wireless technology solutions.
USB modems: The iCON range offers wireless access to the Internet via a USB device and can be connected to any laptop or desktop PC.
Data cards: The Globetrotter data cards enable connection to the wireless mobile network via a PCMCIA or Express card slot attached to a PC or notebook.
Embedded modules: The G portfolio consists of modules for wireless mobile network connection that can be integrated into PCs, Mobile Internet Devices (MIDs), laptops, and consumer electronics devices.
Wireless routers: The Globesurfer routers make it possible to share Internet with others via a wireless network or LAN access.
Software: The Globetrotter connection software supports both front and back-end management for wireless mobile communication devices.
Applications: The uCAN software platform enables to store main programs and data on a USB device for use on any PC or notebook.
Sales and Marketing
The company has sales offices in Europe, the USA, Asia, and Australia.
The companys products are used by various mobile telecom operators, IT distributors, laptop manufacturers, and consumer electronics manufacturers. Option mobile broadband devices are marketed by approximately 100 companies.
Mobile telecom operators: The companys customers are Airtel, AT&T, O2, Orange Group, Telenor, T-Mobile Group, Virgin Mobile, and Vodafone Group.
IT distributors: The companys customers are Brightpoint, Hugh Symons, Mobile World Communications, Nova Media, and USI.
Laptop and consumer electronics manufacturers: The companys customers are Acer, Asus, Compal, Fujitsu Siemens Computers, Samsung, and Sony.
Option NV was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPTION NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPTION NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPTION NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPTION NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPTION NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Option NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Option NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Option NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Option NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Option NV Industry Position Analysis
6. OPTION NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPTION NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPTION NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPTION NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPTION NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPTION NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Option NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Option NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Option NV Major Shareholders
Option NV History
Option NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Option NV Offices and Representations
Option NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Option NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Option NV Capital Market Snapshot
Option NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Option NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Option NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Option NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Option NV 1-year Stock Charts
Option NV 5-year Stock Charts
Option NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Option NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Option NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?