- The report contains detailed information about Optical Cable Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Optical Cable Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Optical Cable Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Optical Cable Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Optical Cable Corp. business.
About Optical Cable Corp.
Optical Cable Corporation manufactures fiber optic and copper data communication cabling and connectivity solutions, primarily for the enterprise market, offering an integrated suite of warranted products. The companys product offerings include designs for uses ranging from commercial, enterprise network, datacenter, residential and campus installations to customized products for specialty applications, and harsh environments, including military, industrial, mining, and broadcast applications.
The companys products include fiber optic and copper cabling, fiber optic and copper connectors, specialty fiber optic and copper connectors, fiber optic and copper patch cords, racks, cabinets, datacom enclosures, patch panels, face plates, multi-media boxes, and other cable and connectivity management accessories. Its fiber optic and copper cabling and connectivity products and solutions are used for transmission of data, video and voice communications over various distances.
Fiber Optic Cable Products
The company designs, manufactures, markets and sells a range of fiber optic cables that provide high bandwidth transmission of data, video and voice communications over short- to moderate-distances.
A-Series Assembly Fiber Optic Cables: The companys A-Series fiber optic cables contain one or two optical fibers which are surrounded by a layer of aramid yarn strength members to prevent the optical fiber from being stretched if there is tension on the fiber optic cable. These fiber optic cables are used for jumpers, which are short length patch cords, and for pigtails, which are short lengths of fiber optic cable with a connector on one end. Various special outer jacket materials are offered to provide flammability ratings and handling characteristics tailored to customers needs. These fiber optic cables are sometimes privately labeled and often sold to original equipment manufacturers that produce the fiber optic cable assemblies.
B-Series Breakout Fiber Optic Cables: The companys B-Series fiber optic cables consist of a number of subcables, each consisting of a single optical fiber, aramid yarn strength members and a subcable jacket. These subcables are generally tightbound in a performance Core-Locked outer jacket to form the finished multifiber fiber optic cables. The materials and construction of the fiber optic cable permit its use both indoors and outdoors.
D-Series Distribution Fiber Optic Cables: The companys D-Series fiber optic cables are made with the same tight-buffered optical fiber as the B-Series fiber optic cables and with a performance outer jacket. Its D-Series fiber optic cables also are available with a Core-Locked jacket. D-Series fiber optic cables are used in longer length segments of installations, such as trunking, LAN and distribution applications, optical fiber in the loop, optical fiber to the curb and drop cables.
G-Series Subgrouping Fiber Optic Cables: The companys G-Series fiber optic cables combine various multifiber subcables, each similar to a D-Series fiber optic cable. Each multifiber subcable generally is tightbound with an elastomeric jacket, providing mechanical and environmental performance. These subcables are further protected, generally with a pressure extruded, performance Core-Locked outer jacket, to form the finished fiber optic cable. These fiber optic cables are suited for installations where groups of optical fibers must be routed to different locations.
Other Fiber Optic Cable Types: The company produces variations on the basic fiber optic cable styles for specialized installations, as well as various hybrid and composite cables. It could armor fiber optic cables with corrugated steel tape or interlocking armor for further protection in certain installations. It offers cables suitable for underground or overhead installations. For overhead installations on utility poles, it offers self-supporting fiber optic cables, with outer jackets, as well as M-Series aerial messenger cables, which include stainless steel or galvanized steel, self-supporting messengered construction.
The company has fiber optic cables available in various flammability ratings, inc
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Optical Cable Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Optical Cable Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Optical Cable Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Optical Cable Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Optical Cable Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPTICAL CABLE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Optical Cable Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Optical Cable Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Optical Cable Corp. Major Shareholders
Optical Cable Corp. History
Optical Cable Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Optical Cable Corp. Offices and Representations
Optical Cable Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Optical Cable Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Optical Cable Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Optical Cable Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Optical Cable Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Optical Cable Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Optical Cable Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Optical Cable Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Optical Cable Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Optical Cable Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Optical Cable Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Optical Cable Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?