- The report contains detailed information about Opnext, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Opnext, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Opnext, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Opnext, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Opnext, Inc. business.
About Opnext, Inc.
Opnext, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of optical components, modules, and subsystems for communications uses. The company primarily involves in the sale of high speed optical communications products related to the transmission and reception of high speed optical signals over optical fiber. Additionally, it sells infrared and visible light optical devices for industrial and commercial use.
The companys optical communications components consist of discrete transmitters and receivers typically consisting of a hermetically packaged compound semiconductor laser or photodetectors. These components utilize internally fabricated lasers or photodetectors built from InP (indium phosphide) or GaAs (gallium arsenide) compound semiconductor materials systems.
The companys optical transceiver modules, which often use its components, convert signals between electrical and optical for transmitting and receiving data over fiber optic networks, providing the physical communications interface for both data communications and telecommunications systems. These optical transceiver modules are used for both client-side interfaces consisting of short distance dedicated fiber cables, as well as line-side interfaces consisting of long distance transmission with shared fiber cable and amplification media. The companys subsystems generally specialize in 40Gbps or 100Gbps long-distance optical communications.
The primary technologies that comprise all of its products are laser diodes, photodetectors, digital logic and mixed-signal integrated circuits. These components are at the semiconductor chip level. The laser diode provides the light source for communication over fiber optic cables. The companys communications laser diode product offering includes DFB lasers and EA-DFB lasers at selected 2.5Gbps, 10Gbps, 25Gbps, and 40Gbps data rates and 1310nm and 1550nm wavelengths. The company offers positive-intrinsic-negative and avalanche photodiodes (PINs) and APDs, which operate at the same data rates and wavelengths as its lasers. The company develops its laser diodes and photodetectors to offer performance in key metrics, such as link distance, reliability, temperature range, power consumption, stability, and sensitivity.
The next level of integration is for the companys TOSA (transmitter optical sub-assembly) and ROSA (receiver optical sub-assembly) products. These involve packaging the laser diodes or photodetectors with integrated circuits and other electronic components that perform various control and signal conversion functions, as well as optical focusing elements. A transmitter combines a laser diode with electronic components that control the laser and convert electrical signals from a digital integrated circuit into optical signals suitable for transmission over optical fiber. A receiver combines a photodetector with electronic components that perform the opposite function, converting the optical signal back into electrical form for processing by a digital integrated circuit. The companys modules support a range of protocol interfaces for telecommunications and data communications systems, such as OTN, Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and SONET/SDH ranging in speeds from 155Mbps to 40Gbps, as well as utilizing DWDM (Dense Wave Division Multiplexing) and tunable technology.
The companys custom 40Gbps subsystem is embedded in next generation 40Gbps DWDM interfaces on an IP router, but could be customized for optical cross connect switches, SONET/SDH multiplexers and transponder-based DWDM solutions. The company provides custom integrated modules that meet network system vendors existing software control interface and mechanical, thermal and power design constraints, thus minimizing their development overhead and time-to-market. The companys OTS-4000 optical terminal subsystem is a shelf-level product that occupies one-third of a standard seven-foot equipment rack and supports 8 hot-swappable line cards, each with 40Gbps total capacity, consisting of transponders, regenerators, shelf controllers and dispersion compensators. The OTS-4000 is scalable to a terabit per second in a single 7-foot rack in singl
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPNEXT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPNEXT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPNEXT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPNEXT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPNEXT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Opnext, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Opnext, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Opnext, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Opnext, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Opnext, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OPNEXT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPNEXT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPNEXT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPNEXT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPNEXT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPNEXT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Opnext, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Opnext, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Opnext, Inc. Major Shareholders
Opnext, Inc. History
Opnext, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Opnext, Inc. Offices and Representations
Opnext, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Opnext, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Opnext, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Opnext, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Opnext, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Opnext, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Opnext, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Opnext, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Opnext, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Opnext, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Opnext, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Opnext, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?