- The report contains detailed information about OneWorld Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OneWorld Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OneWorld Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OneWorld Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OneWorld Systems, Inc. business.
About OneWorld Systems, Inc.
OneWorld Systems, Inc (the Company) was founded in 1989 and incorporated in Delaware as Global Village Communication, Inc. The Company develops and manufactures products that enhance and simplify wide-area data communications for the small and medium sized office market. The Companys OneWorld Network Communications Servers are designed to be versatile, easy-to-use, cost-effective and expandable solutions that combine Internet access and routing, remote access, on-line service access and fax capabilities.
Until June 18, 1998, the company actively engaged in the single-user modem business The Companys products enabled mobile, home office and networked computer users in small and medium sized organizations to communicate efficiently via the Internet with colleagues, customers and suppliers. During this period, the company continued to develop and market single-user modem products which included the companys Teleport modems for Windows and Macintosh desktop computers, PC Card modems for Windows notebook computers, PC Card and PowerPort modems for Macintosh PowerBook notebook computers, products sold to Apple Computers on an OEM basis and OEM versions of Faxworks single user fax software.
The Company is now wholly focused on its new family of communications servers targeted to the small and medium sized office market. These server products combine Internet access and routing, remote access, fax and shared modem capabilities in a single, easy-to-use product.
Technology and Products
Oneworld Network Communications Servers
In September 1998, the company began shipping the OneWorld Network Communications Server family which integrates hardware, server software and client software elements into a complete solution. Its servers are designed to provide versatile, easy-to-use, cost effective and expandable solutions that will meet the growing communication needs of small and medium sized businesses:
Versatility: The Companys family of network communications servers are designed to provide the major wide-area data communications functions required by small and medium sized offices or businesses, including Internet access and routing, sending and receiving faxes, remote access and modem pooling. These capabilities solve a number of business problems forits customers.
OneWorld Network Communications Servers give all employees on the network access to the Internet by sharing fewer phone lines via the OneWorld server. Each employee, at his/her own computer, may dial out via the companys server to access their Internet service provider. By sharing phone lines, a small business can better utilize its communications equipment while providing shared Internet access to its employees.
The OneWorld server simplifies these tasks by letting employees fax a document directly from their computer, without the hassle of printing and standing at a fax machine. When the same document needs to be sent to multiple people, a simple click of a mouse button takes care of the process without any user intervention. In addition, the companys server solutions include FaxWorks for Windows and GlobalFax for Macintosh fax software with every OneWorld Fax Server and Suite Server product. Designed to be easy to use, the companys fax software includes everything an employee needs to create fax cover sheets, send single and multiple faxes and track the progress of each fax as it occurs.
The OneWorld server lets faxes be routed directly to a user's computer just like email. When a fax is received, it shows up in the Fax Inbox for immediate viewing by the recipient. In addition, a fax can be routed to others, can be marked up with notes and highlights for others to see, and can be filed for future reference. With the OneWorld server, faxes won't be lost and will be sent to the right person directly, and in confidence.
By dialing into the OneWorld server from a remote computer, employees can easily gain access to the company network. Once the OneWorld server verifies the user's identity and privileges, the employee can obtain files, address books, and other information as though they were actually in the office sitting at their desks. I
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OneWorld Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OneWorld Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OneWorld Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OneWorld Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OneWorld Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ONEWORLD SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
OneWorld Systems, Inc. History
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
OneWorld Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OneWorld Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OneWorld Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OneWorld Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OneWorld Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OneWorld Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?