- The report contains detailed information about On Track Innovations Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for On Track Innovations Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The On Track Innovations Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes On Track Innovations Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of On Track Innovations Ltd. business.
About On Track Innovations Ltd.
On Track Innovations Ltd. engages in the design, development, and marketing of contactless microprocessor-based smart card technology to meet the needs of various markets. In addition to contactless microprocessor-based smart cards, the company also sells products that are based on other card technologies.
The company offers three lines of solutions, each of which constitutes a system, as well as components (such as smart cards and readers) that it sells to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for incorporation into their own products.
The companys contactless microprocessor-based products are based on a common platform which it refers to as the OTI Platform. The OTI Platform incorporates its patented technologies and consists of: smart cards, which can take various forms, including tags, stickers, wristwatches, key chains, and plastic credit card-sized cards; smart card readers; smart card operating system; software that enables the development of applications on contactless microprocessor-based smart cards; and a method of communications that regulates the transmission of data between a contactless smart card and a reader. The OTI Platform has been deployed in different markets, such as petroleum, mass transit, and e-passport/national ID, and is being developed for other markets, such as medical services. The company has developed customized hardware and software systems based on its OTI Platform, such as the petroleum payment and management solution for fleet managers, and an electronic parking payment system.
The company designs its payment solutions while teaming up with financial institutions and back office providers. These solutions offer a cashless system and loyalty program for small purchases, such as fast food, drug stores, and movie tickets. Its payment solutions include the following:
PayPass: The company supplies components of the technology for multiple contactless payment programs, driven by card associations: MasterCard Internationals PayPass program, Visas PayWave, ExpressPay from American Express, and Discovers Zip. The program is focused on replacing cash. After initial pilots in the U.S., the program has expanded to Europe, Canada, and Asia. OTI provides cards, key fobs, smart stickers, operating system, and readers.
E-purse (Stored Value Cards): The company has developed and marketing a product that enables a person to load pre-paid value on a card, which provides float for issuers, while enabling cardholders to pay for small purchases in environments, such as phone booths, vending machines, and fast food restaurants.
Parking payment system: The companys electronic parking payment system, referred to as EasyPark, enables drivers to be charged for the exact period of time they are parked and simplifies the monitoring and collection of parking fees. Drivers are issued contactless microprocessor-based smart cards, or EasyPark cards, to replace existing parking payment methods, including parking meters. The EasyPark card stores the amount of money that is available for payment of parking fees. A driver can increase the balance at special self-service kiosks placed at locations. The program has approximately 650,000 subscribers, and is in use in 30 cities across the country. The company markets the EasyPark system through its network of subsidiaries. It owns PARX France, a Paris based company that provides electronic parking solutions.
Mass transit: The company has designed a product that enables fare collection from a volume of passengers in various types of mass transportation systems, such as buses and trains. The smart card serves as the passengers ticket. The chip in the smart card stores the passengers fare balance and is debited with the fare when the passenger boards or disembarks. The balance on the smart card can be increased repeatedly. The company is marketing this product to system integrators that specialize in mass transit solutions.
The companys petroleum systems include EasyFuel and GMS (gasoline management system):
EasyFuel: The companys wireless petroleum solution is named EasyFuel. EasyFuel i
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. On Track Innovations Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of On Track Innovations Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of On Track Innovations Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. On Track Innovations Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. On Track Innovations Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ON TRACK INNOVATIONS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
On Track Innovations Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
On Track Innovations Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
On Track Innovations Ltd. Major Shareholders
On Track Innovations Ltd. History
On Track Innovations Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
On Track Innovations Ltd. Offices and Representations
On Track Innovations Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
On Track Innovations Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
On Track Innovations Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
On Track Innovations Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
On Track Innovations Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
On Track Innovations Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
On Track Innovations Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
On Track Innovations Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
On Track Innovations Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
On Track Innovations Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
On Track Innovations Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
On Track Innovations Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?