- The report contains detailed information about On4 Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for On4 Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The On4 Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes On4 Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of On4 Communications, Inc. business.
About On4 Communications, Inc.
On4 Communications, Inc., a development stage company, provides wireless communications, offering a suite of complimentary services to telecommunications companies, consumers and businesses.
The company carries on business in the fields of digital music distribution and marketing through Charity Tunes. It also carries on the business of providing location-based services (LBS), through PetsMobility Inc. The companys platform comprises three core components: global positioning system (GPS) device management; location based services (LBS) capabilities; and broadcasting of proprietary and non-proprietary content.
Products and Services
Through its wholly owned subsidiary Charity Tunes, the company has developed a Web site, www.charitytunes.com, through which it sells digital music downloads over the Internet. www.charitytunes.com allows customers to choose from a selection of charities with whom the company has partnered and who receive a percentage of the purchase price of the songs being purchased.
Wireless Communications and Location Based Services and Products
PetsCell: The company has developed a remotely controlled waterproof mobile communication device, comprising two way waterproof speaker/microphone; incoming number protection; one button call back; a global positioning device component; detachable faceplate for use in multiple verticals; three programmable buttons; and programmable indicator lights.
Location Based Services Platform: The companys platform allows its partners to tailor the functionality of the embedded applications to suit the requirements of their target markets. A web-based platform is very easy to adapt to unique market requirements. It is possible to use as-is or to employ components of the total solution to provide customized solutions. The LBS platform is configurable and scalable with an in-house mapping engine.
Digital media: Under the PetsMobility brand, the company has developed an integrated menu of proprietary Web based digital content specifically for the pet market. The company has created proprietary content that would facilitate the interaction between retailers and consumers that would take the form of a weekly cartoon panel entitled, Life's Ruff and is available on the www.petsMo.com Web site and streamed to handsets.
PetsMo Rex-messages: Weekly pet tips delivered through text based messaging or video, as well as wallpapers and animated ringtones can be streamed to the consumers personal digital assistant (PDA).
Consumer Products Pet Lifeline: In addition to devices with LBS capabilities and digital media content, the company has also developed pet related consumer products. PET Lifeline is safety identification assurance for pet owners and provides the critical link of communication to ensure consumers pets are cared for by designated guardians during an emergency or an unfortunate event that leaves them incapable of providing for the pet. PET Lifeline identifies the pet owner and ensures their pets are not forgotten or stranded during an emergency.
PetsMo Web Site/Data Management: Through PetsMobility, the company has built an interactive community based Web site, www.petsmo.com. The PetsMo Web site is functional and contains both proprietary and non-proprietary content. The site features celebrity pets, pets of the week, veterinary clinics, pet grooming, dog walking parks and member chat forums.
The companys online music business faces competition from traditional retail music distributors such as Virgin Megastore, as well as other online retailers, such as Amazon.com. Its main online music services competitor is Apple Computer's iTunes Music Store. The company competes for revenues with a range of companies who offer user downloads, including broadband Internet service providers, such as Yahoo! and MSN, as well as Internet retailers, such as Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, Barnes & Noble, Virgin, and Walmart.com. Its competitors also include Zoombak, PetSafe, Global PetFinder, and Pocket Finder.
In October 2009, the company acquired Pet911.com and all of its assets. This business is an online pet portal that involves in the retrieval of lost pets, pet adoption, and various aspects of animal welfare. It provides information and services to the animal welfare community and the public, using alerting technology to inform citizens of urgent news about lost pets in their area, as well as offering a toll-free phone number (1888-Pets911) that enables people to access information on lost animals or to report animal cruelty.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. On4 Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of On4 Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of On4 Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. On4 Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. On4 Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ON4 COMMUNICATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
On4 Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
On4 Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
On4 Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
On4 Communications, Inc. History
On4 Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
On4 Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
On4 Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
On4 Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
On4 Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
On4 Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
On4 Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
On4 Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
On4 Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
On4 Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
On4 Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
On4 Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
On4 Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
On4 Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?