- The report contains detailed information about Omron Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Omron Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Omron Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Omron Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Omron Corp. business.
About Omron Corp.
OMRON Corporation manufactures automation components, equipment and systems with computer, communications and control technologies worldwide. The company conducts business in approximately 30 countries worldwide and strategically manages its worldwide operations through 5 regional management centers in Japan, North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific and China.
The company conducts its operations through five business segments: Industrial Automation Business, Electronic Components Business, Automotive Electronic Components Business, Social Systems Business, and Healthcare Business.
Industrial Automation Business (IAB)
Industrial Automation Business provides a range of equipment ranging from factory automation (FA) controllers to sensors, switches, relays, and safety equipment that meet approximately 100,000 specifications and support monozukuri (the art of producing things) innovation and productivity improvement in all types of production operations in 80 countries.
The companys products include real color visual sensors; real color 3d visual sensors; digital timers and electronic counters; temperature controllers; safety light curtains; network automated optical inspection devices; portable multidata loggers; temperature control modules; multiple input units; and safety laser scanners.
Electronics Components Business (ECB)
The company offers an integrated manufacturing system for electronic components for consumer appliances, telecommunications equipment, mobile devices, amusement devices, office automation (OA) and other equipment incorporating the companys proprietary semiconductors and a range of components, including all types of relays, switches, connectors, sensors, and optical fiber communications. The company develops cutting-edge devices using MEMS technology.
The companys products include MEMS microphones, RF MEMS switches, combination jogs, touch sensors, FPC connectors, surface mount switches, LCD backlights, optical splitter modules, ultra wideband antennas, and surface mount high-frequency receivers.
Automotive Electronic Components Business
The company conducts contracted design and development of all types of controllers, sensors, switches, relays, and new systems for automakers and electronics producers worldwide. The company provides the sensing and control technology for the future of auto manufacturing.
The companys products include laser radars, electric power steering controllers, automotive relays, smart entry systems, and power window switches.
Social Systems Business (SSB)
The company provides various systems to support social infrastructure centering on railway and traffic control systems. SSB has been a major contributor of IC card equipment for railway infrastructure systems building on its position as a domestic supplier of automated ticket gates and ticket machines. The companys products include automated ticket gates and road traffic control systems.
The company provides equipment and services worldwide for home healthcare monitoring and medical institutions to support the prevention, treatment, and health improvement fields. The companys products include non-invasive vascular screening devices, electric toothbrushes, self blood glucose checker, digital blood pressure monitors, pedometers, and body composition monitors.
Business Development Group and Other Businesses
The companys other products include UHF-band RFID reader/writers, UHF-band RFID inlays, remote energy monitoring systems, and uninterruptible power supply units.
On October 12, 2009, Oracle Corp. and Omron Corp. are collaborating to create a new solution designed to track energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions in manufacturing and non-manufacturing facilities.
OMRON Corporation was founded in 1933.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OMRON CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OMRON CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OMRON CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OMRON CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OMRON CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Omron Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Omron Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Omron Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Omron Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Omron Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. OMRON CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OMRON CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OMRON CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OMRON CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OMRON CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OMRON CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Omron Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Omron Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Omron Corp. Major Shareholders
Omron Corp. History
Omron Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Omron Corp. Offices and Representations
Omron Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Omron Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Omron Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Omron Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Omron Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Omron Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Omron Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Omron Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Omron Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Omron Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Omron Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Omron Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?