- The report contains detailed information about Omphalos Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Omphalos Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Omphalos Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Omphalos Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Omphalos Corp. business.
About Omphalos Corp.
Omphalos, Corp., through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, supplies a range of equipment and parts, including refurbished and modified reflow soldering ovens and automated optical inspection machines for printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturers in Taiwan and China. The company also provides after sale services to its customers and sells parts for the equipment.
The company offers a range of products, including the following:
Saki Optical Inspection Devices: The main purpose of using AOI is to inspect the process of the SMT production line which can also be considered as the tool for quality assurance and quality control.
Tamura N2 Reflow Ovens: The company offers the Tamura Reflow Oven as its choice for reflow soldering. The ovens have multiple temperature controlled heat emitting infrared radiation compartments that create a phase change in flux (Small Soldier Particles) turning the solid into a liquid.
Argus Management Information System: This system consists of Scanner Stations networked to a Datastore. These scanners can be placed at any point in the production line as they are intended to collect and analyze production data.
Gryphon Laser Marking System: This system is placed at the beginning of the SMT production line where it Laser Etches a Uniquely Identifiable 2-Dimensional Barcode onto the surface of a printed circuit board.
The companys customers are Quanta Computer Inc.; MiTAC International Corp.; Universal Scientific Industrial Co.; ASUS; Gigabyte; Advantech in Taiwan; and Foxconn group, QSMC, in China.
The companys competitors include Sayaka, Tamura Furukawa and Ishikawa.
Omphalos, Corp. was incorporated in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OMPHALOS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OMPHALOS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OMPHALOS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OMPHALOS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OMPHALOS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Omphalos Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Omphalos Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Omphalos Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Omphalos Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Omphalos Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. OMPHALOS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OMPHALOS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OMPHALOS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OMPHALOS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OMPHALOS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OMPHALOS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Omphalos Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Omphalos Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Omphalos Corp. Major Shareholders
Omphalos Corp. History
Omphalos Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Omphalos Corp. Offices and Representations
Omphalos Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Omphalos Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Omphalos Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Omphalos Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Omphalos Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Omphalos Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Omphalos Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Omphalos Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Omphalos Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Omphalos Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Omphalos Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Omphalos Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?