- The report contains detailed information about NXT plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NXT plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NXT plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NXT plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NXT plc business.
About NXT plc
NXT plc engages in the development, patenting, licensing, and marketing of audio and speech technologies. The company also engages in the manufacture and distribution of audio equipment. The company principal markets include United Kingdom, Europe, Asia Pacific, USA, Hong Kong, and Canada.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include: New Transducers Limited, engages in the development and licensing of audio technologies in U.K.; Cyrus Electronics Limited, engages in the manufacture of Hi Fi loudspeakers and electronic audio products in U.K.; NXT Technology, Inc., a licensee and offers customer service in USA; NXT Asia Services, Inc., a licensee and offers customer service in Japan; and NXT Technology Limited, a licensee and offers customer service in Hong Kong. The company also owns 50% of 20/20 Speech Limited that engages in the development and licensing of speech technologies in U.K.
In audio, NXT has developed and owns proprietary technology that allows loudspeakers to be developed from flat panels. NXTs audio technologies are licensed to approximately 250 companies in a variety of industry sectors. Licensees include major global brands, as well as their key component suppliers.
The company offers its products under different product categories. Under the Transport product category, the company has launched AFR units in sports cars and Aircraft panel loudspeakers products. Under the Television & Display category, the company launched TVs with SurfaceSound and PC monitors with SoundVu products. Under the Home Audio product category the company launched Hi-Fi loudspeakers, 2.1 virtual surround systems, 6.1 home theatre, 5.1 home theatre, 2.1 systems, Picture loudspeakers, and SoundBags products.
The companys product offerings under the Commercial Audio category include PA systems and Ceiling tile loudspeakers products. Under the Multimedia category the company launched Laptop PCs with SoundVu, Laptop PCs with SurfaceSound, and 2.1 systems. Under the Merchandising & Accessories category the company launched Point of sale loudspeakers, Inflatable loudspeakers, SoundpaX, and Games accessories.
The companys potential products to feature NXT technology: under the Automotive category is Direct Drive by JCI with Philips; under the Mobile phone with SoundVu category are NEC Authentic, Hosiden, and Citizen; under the PDA with SoundVu category is Sharp; and under the Touch Panel category is 3M Touch Systems.
The company markets its technology in the transport, communication devices, commercial audio, consumer audio, special applications, personal computers, and TV & display industries.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NXT PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NXT PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NXT PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NXT PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NXT PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NXT plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NXT plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NXT plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NXT plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NXT plc Industry Position Analysis
6. NXT PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NXT PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NXT PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NXT PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NXT PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NXT PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NXT plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NXT plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NXT plc Major Shareholders
NXT plc History
NXT plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NXT plc Offices and Representations
NXT plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NXT plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NXT plc Capital Market Snapshot
NXT plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
NXT plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NXT plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NXT plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NXT plc 1-year Stock Charts
NXT plc 5-year Stock Charts
NXT plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NXT plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NXT plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?