- The report contains detailed information about Nu Tek India Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nu Tek India Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nu Tek India Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nu Tek India Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nu Tek India Ltd business.
About Nu Tek India Ltd
Nu Tek India Limited provides integrated telecom-infrastructure related services for operators and equipment manufacturers in India. The company offers turnkey telecom solutions that include infrastructure rollout services, such as site planning, survey and design, infrastructure development, vendor management, acceptance testing certification, base transceiver station installation, transmission implementation, quality control, risk management, and logistics; and project planning and management services. It also offers telecom implementation solutions consisting of program management; radio frequency, micro wave, and civil site surveys, and floor installations; installation and commissioning of antennas and antenna lines; installation, commissioning, and integration of base stations, microwave links, and fixed transmission equipment; and installation of DC and battery back up systems. In addition, the company provides operation and maintenance services, such as network operation and maintenance, emergency call-out, engineering front desk, hardware and software maintenance, and preventive maintenance contracts on annual/monthly basis for telecom equipment. Further, it offers engineering projects and consultancy services, including network optimization, statistical data measurements and analyses, system complaint analysis, and statistics report development. Additionally, the company provides technical support services comprising network management system/network fault detection and management system, performance engineering, and administration and project management. Nu Tek India Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NU TEK INDIA LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NU TEK INDIA LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NU TEK INDIA LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NU TEK INDIA LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NU TEK INDIA LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nu Tek India Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nu Tek India Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nu Tek India Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nu Tek India Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nu Tek India Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. NU TEK INDIA LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NU TEK INDIA LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NU TEK INDIA LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NU TEK INDIA LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NU TEK INDIA LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NU TEK INDIA LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nu Tek India Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nu Tek India Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nu Tek India Ltd Major Shareholders
Nu Tek India Ltd History
Nu Tek India Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nu Tek India Ltd Offices and Representations
Nu Tek India Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nu Tek India Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nu Tek India Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Nu Tek India Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Nu Tek India Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nu Tek India Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nu Tek India Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nu Tek India Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Nu Tek India Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Nu Tek India Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nu Tek India Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nu Tek India Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?