- The report contains detailed information about Notify Technology Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Notify Technology Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Notify Technology Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Notify Technology Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Notify Technology Corp. business.
About Notify Technology Corp.
Notify Technology Corporation, an independent software vendor (ISV), focuses on providing wireless synchronization of email and personal information management (PIM) (calendar, contacts, and tasks information) across various wireless devices and email collaborations suites.
The companys product provides solutions to organizations and businesses supporting Novell GroupWise, Microsoft Exchange, Google Enterprise and various alternative email collaboration suites, such as the Sun Java Communications Suite, the Oracle Collaboration Suite and Beehive, the Mirapoint Messaging Suite, CommunigatePro, Scalix Enterprise Server, Kerio Messaging Suite, the MDaemon Messaging Suite, FirstClass, and Meeting Maker. It supports various wireless device platforms on each of these suites, including the BlackBerry, Apple iPhone, iPod touch, Palm, Windows Mobile, and Symbian.
NotifyLink Enterprise (NotifyLink)
NotifyLink Enterprise is consists of the NotifyLink Enterprise On-Premise Edition and the NotifyLink Enterprise On-Demand Edition. NotifyLink has been designed to address the needs of organizations of various sizes.
Using either of the NotifyLink Enterprise Editions, mobile users would read, compose, reply, forward, mark as read, and delete email messages from their mobile devices. NotifyLink provides a user with automatic synchronization of emails sent to the end users email mailbox and various emails originated, forwarded, and replied to from the mobile device would be synchronized with the users desktop. NotifyLink supports attachment download and upload for Palm, Windows Mobile, and BlackBerry mobile devices. NotifyLink also supports the ability to forward attachments. NotifyLink provides bi-directional mobile synchronization of the users calendar, contacts, and tasks regardless of whether the information was entered on the mobile device or at the users desktop.
NotifyLinks wireless functionality supports various BlackBerry, iPhone, Palm and Windows Mobile devices simultaneously over various wireless networks: GSM/GPRS/EDGE, CDMA/1XRTT/EVDO and various fixed wireless networks using 802.11x technology. NotifyLink wireless functionality also provides over-the-air synchronization of email and personal information management. NotifyLink provides automatic notification of new email and PIM, eliminating the need for users to initiate a data session to retrieve their personal data.
NotifyLink Enterprise On-Premise Edition
The NotifyLink On-Premise Edition provides a single enterprise solution supporting the wireless needs of its users through the use of an on-premise server. It is based on a client-server architecture comprised of the NotifyLink device client module and the NotifyLink Enterprise server product. The NotifyLink Enterprise server product involves three components: a database component, a Web component, and a messaging component.
NotifyLink Enterprise On-Demand Edition
The NotifyLink On-Demand Edition provides the same wireless synchronization of email, calendar, contacts, and task information as its NotifyLink On-Premise Edition, except without the need of any hardware or software on-premise. The NotifyLink On-Demand Edition provides wireless synchronization services and support from a hardened data center. It remotely accesses email and PIM data from the customer email collaboration suite and synchronizes to a users BlackBerry, iPhone, Palm or Windows Mobile wireless device. The NotifyLink On-Demand Edition provides organizations with a solution to their immediate mobility needs. The NotifyLink On-Demand Edition is also targeted at organizations interested in outsourcing the wireless synchronization of email and PIM.
The companys new NotifySync for BlackBerry provides users with real-time, wireless synchronization of Email and PIM directly connecting to any email platform that supports Exchange ActiveSync. Notify licensed the Exchange ActiveSync protocol from Microsoft, which is used in the NotifySync product. The NotifySync solution provides additional functionality in the areas of security and device management. NotifySync supports various email platforms, such as the Axigen Mail Server, CommuniGate Pro Mail Server, Microsoft Exchange, Kerio Mail Server, and the Zimbra Collaboration Suite. NotifySync works with BlackBerry wireless device on various cellular voice and data networks, as well as 802.11x wireless network.
Notify Technology Corporation was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Notify Technology Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Notify Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Notify Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Notify Technology Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Notify Technology Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOTIFY TECHNOLOGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Notify Technology Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Notify Technology Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Notify Technology Corp. Major Shareholders
Notify Technology Corp. History
Notify Technology Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Notify Technology Corp. Offices and Representations
Notify Technology Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Notify Technology Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Notify Technology Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Notify Technology Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Notify Technology Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Notify Technology Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Notify Technology Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Notify Technology Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Notify Technology Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Notify Technology Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Notify Technology Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Notify Technology Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?