- The report contains detailed information about Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. business.
About Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd.
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. (the company) was incorporated in 1960. The company engages in the Development, design and sale of data processing systems; Manufacture and sale of electric equipment such as data processing equipment, aviation equipment, communication equipment, image processing equipment, manufacturing equipment, medical equipment, electric measuring equipment, etc.; Manufacture and sale of electronic devices and parts such as printed wiring boards, hybrids IC's etc.; Production and Sale of software related to data processing systems and electronic computers; Design, superintendent and contract of electric power implementation and electric telecommunication implementation; and Manufacture and sale of various equipment and parts.
The company's subsidiaries include
Yamanashi Avionics Co., Ltd: engages in Manufacturing Printed Airing Boards.
Avionics Fukushima Co. Ltd: engages in Manufacturing Electronics Products.
Avio Sales Co., Ltd: engages in Projector/Thermography Sales, Cafeteria, Documentation Service, Insurance Agency and Travel Agency.
Multi Projectors include MP-20E, MP-700E, MP-50E and MP-15E models.
Infrared Thermography is being used for test run to detect human body surface temperature at the quarantine in Narita Airport, Nagoya Airport, Fukuoka Airport, Sendai Airport, Fukuoka Seaport, Moji Seaport and 14 major airports in Spain.
Infrared Thermography products include Neo Thermo TVS-700, Super Fine Thermo TVS-8500 and IEEE-1394 Interface Kit.
Micro Joining Equipment
PWS Repairing Equipment: Best equipment for repairing Super Fine Pattern.
Interactive Pulse Heat Power Supply: Most Suitable for Precise Welding of Covered Wires and Micro Components.
Pulse Heat Fusing unit: Most advanced solution for Fusing and Sealing of plastic material.
TCW Series: Pulse heating method allows to improve production efficiency and reliability of assembly process like precision soldering, thermo compression bonding, thermal caulking, etc.
Resistance Welder Series: Avio's wide serialized products allows to choose proper equipment to meet various demand of precision resistance welding application.
Sealing Equipment Series: These are the equipments for hermetic sealing by seam sealing method for crystal, SAW device, and Opto-electronic device. The company provides various products line up from semi-automatic machine to full-automatic machine
Ultrasonic FCB &WB Series: The company provides various products line up Automatic FCB, Manual FCB & WB.
Automatic Optical Inspection Interactive menus will help an operator without knowledge of image processing to perform advanced inspection in short term.
ATES-2160II is developed to thoroughly inspect a board for pattern defects, such as open-circuit, short-circuit, protrusion, nick, etc, generated by etching or screen printing.
ATES-2246 II is an automatic optical inspection system (AOI) which detects defects of TAB tape and COF with high speed and accuracy. ATES-2246 II is the most powerful machine for the pattern inspection of µ-BGA, CSP, LCD, and ASIC.
MLB, BTB, ME
MLB, BTB, ME Include Porcupine Multi Layer printed wiring board; High performance back board; High precision testing board; 0.5mm fine pitch final test board; Fine pitch burn-in-test board; 0.5mm pitch burn-in-test board/Main board direct mounting type; and 0.5mm pitch burn-in-test board/Adapter board type.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NIPPON AVIONICS CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. History
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?