- The report contains detailed information about Newmark Security plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Newmark Security plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Newmark Security plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Newmark Security plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Newmark Security plc business.
About Newmark Security plc
Newmark Security PLC, an investment holding company, engages in the design, manufacture, and supply of products and services for the security of assets and personnel primarily in the United Kingdom, Europe, and the United States. The company provides electronic security systems, such as JANUS and C.Cure that provide the ability to control, monitor, restrict, and report upon the movement of people, assets, or vehicles in, out, and around a building or site; Par-Sec asset monitoring, an RFID system for tracking assets and personnel; and time and attendance, access control, shop floor data collection, and smart card application systems. It also offers physical security systems comprising Safetell solutions, which protect staff and assets from violence and aggression in the workplace; the Eclipse, a bullet-resistant and rising screen that provides defense against attempted armed robbery; CounterShield, which offers protection to staff against various verbal or physical abuse or attack at an open-plan desk; Eye-2-Eye, a single staff position serving counter with facilities to assist access for the disabled; FlexiGlaze, a system of modular glazing panels to suit various design layouts and levels of protection; and cash handling systems, such as RollerCash, BiDiSafe, and Flip Top Tills that serve as deterrent to robbery. The company is based in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Newmark Security plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Newmark Security plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Newmark Security plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Newmark Security plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Newmark Security plc Industry Position Analysis
6. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEWMARK SECURITY PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Newmark Security plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Newmark Security plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Newmark Security plc Major Shareholders
Newmark Security plc History
Newmark Security plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Newmark Security plc Offices and Representations
Newmark Security plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Newmark Security plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Newmark Security plc Capital Market Snapshot
Newmark Security plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Newmark Security plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Newmark Security plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Newmark Security plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Newmark Security plc 1-year Stock Charts
Newmark Security plc 5-year Stock Charts
Newmark Security plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Newmark Security plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Newmark Security plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?