- The report contains detailed information about New Wave Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New Wave Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New Wave Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New Wave Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New Wave Holdings Ltd. business.
About New Wave Holdings Ltd.
New Wave Technologies Ltd (the Company) was incorporated in Singapore in 1999 as a private limited company. The companys group consists of two Subsidiaries, General Electronics & Instrumentation Corporation (Private) Limited (GEIC) and eplus Technologies Pte Ltd.
GEIC started operations in 1966 as a trader of electrical and electronic components (including marine-related equipments). In 1995, GEIC was acquired by GenLink Technologies. It underwent a management restructuring to focus on target market niches such as the telecommunications and interconnects sectors in the electronics industry and to improve the group's technical capabilities. Currently, GEIC's principal activities include the industrial distribution of active and passive electronic components and the design & development of dedicated application-based projects including professional consultancy, bureau services, turnkey solutions, system integration, customer care services and the provision of online services such as e-business and e-shopping.
eplus Technologies Pte Ltd was set up in August 1999 as an e-commerce and IT services provider to meet the growing demands for e-commerce. eplus Technologies Pte Ltd is a leading e-enabler helping SMEs in Singapore and Asia Pacific embark on e-commerce solutions for their businesses. Focusing on the companys core competency of web-based Internet application development eplus provides Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) solutions. eplus's comprehensive suite of services includes strategic consultancy work, low-cost advance web hosting, web design, systems integration and ERP applications implementation and hosting.
The Companys three core businesses include the following.
The Companys Component Distribution Division is in the business of sourcing and distributing active and passive electronic components.
The Companys Value Added Distribution Division designs and develops dedicated application- based projects.
The Companys subsidiary company, eplus focuses on providing e-commerce and IT Services and solutions to customers. Services provided by eplus include Business Process Innovation, Internet / Intranet Solutions design, Implementation and Hosting, Information Technology Consulting, Systems and Network Consultancy and Implementation, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation and Hosting and Application Maintenance and Support.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New Wave Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New Wave Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New Wave Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New Wave Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New Wave Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEW WAVE HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
New Wave Holdings Ltd. History
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
New Wave Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New Wave Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
New Wave Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
New Wave Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New Wave Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New Wave Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?