- The report contains detailed information about Nera Telecommunications Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nera Telecommunications Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nera Telecommunications Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nera Telecommunications Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nera Telecommunications Ltd. business.
About Nera Telecommunications Ltd.
Nera Telecommunications Ltd engages in the design, engineering, sale, distribution, installation, servicing, and maintenance of telecommunication systems and products in transmission networks, and satellite communications and information technology networks primarily in Singapore and other Asian countries. The companys Telecommunications segment offers radio transmission products that include point-to-point and point-to-multi-point solutions, which integrate various types of network applications, such as backbone, access backhaul, access, and last mile deployment; and undertakes various projects, which comprise site surveys, design and planning, delivery, third party supplies, installations, testing, commissioning, training, and after sales support and services for various market sectors, such as telecommunications, broadcasters, enterprises, government organizations, and utilities. It also provides satellite communications products, including land and marine terminals, land earth stations/gateways, broadband satellite networks for B2B applications, satellite airtime, on-board marine service, and after sales services to satellite service providers, ISPs, government/aid/rescue organizations, enterprises, media, and marine/offshore/oil and gas industries. The companys Infocomm segment offers IP network infrastructure products, such as routers, switches, security and application performance products, and access controlling products; digital TV broadcast network infrastructure products, networks, and services to broadcasters and service providers; and optical network platform solutions to service providers, mobile carriers, business enterprises, multi-service operators, government, transport, and utilities. It also provides point-of-sale payment terminals, and terminal/application software, as well as wireless, contact-less, and IP products to network devices. The company is based in Singapore, Singapore. Nera Telecommunications Ltd is a subsidiary of Eltek ASA.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nera Telecommunications Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nera Telecommunications Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NERA TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. History
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nera Telecommunications Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?