- The report contains detailed information about NEC Mobiling, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NEC Mobiling, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NEC Mobiling, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NEC Mobiling, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NEC Mobiling, Ltd. business.
About NEC Mobiling, Ltd.
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. engages in Mobile Sales and Mobile Service businesses. The companys Mobile Sales segment sells mobile phones and related products, processes customer requests for new services, service changes and repairs, and provides miscellaneous customer-related services through nationwide sales networks. In addition, the company also sells mobile phones and products to corporate clients. The companys Mobile Service segment provides systems integration services comprising system design, selection of mobile base station sites, testing of radio wave propagation, installation of systems, on-site testing, systems optimization and operation, and repair and maintenance of systems for mobile phone base station systems owned by mobile network operators. This segment also provides maintenance services, including failure diagnosis, and repair and sale of parts for mobile communications terminals through its service centers. As of March 31, 2010, the company operated 10 branches, 229 stores, 6 service centers, and 7 engineering centers. The company was formerly known as NEC Mobile Communications, Ltd. and changed its name to NEC Mobiling, Ltd. in July 2001. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. NEC Mobiling, Ltd. is a subsidiary of NEC Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEC MOBILING, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEC MOBILING, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEC MOBILING, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEC MOBILING, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEC MOBILING, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NEC Mobiling, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NEC Mobiling, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEC MOBILING, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEC MOBILING, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEC MOBILING, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEC MOBILING, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEC MOBILING, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEC MOBILING, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Major Shareholders
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. History
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Offices and Representations
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NEC Mobiling, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?