- The report contains detailed information about NEC Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NEC Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NEC Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NEC Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NEC Corp. business.
About NEC Corp.
NEC Corporation provides information technology and networking solutions to the public sector, corporations, and communications service providers primarily in Japan, Asia, and Europe.
The companys segments include IT Services Business, IT Products Business, Network Systems Business, Social Infrastructure Business, Personal Solutions Business, and Electron Devices Business.
IT Services Business
This segment supplies government agencies and private-sector companies with a range of IT services covering systems implementation, maintenance and support, and outsourcing.
IT Products Business
This segment supplies customers with products essential to the implementation of IT systems, including servers, supercomputers, storage equipment and software. It provides IA servers, UniX servers, mainframe computers, supercomputers, storage products, professional workstations, and computer software (operating systems, middleware, application software).
Network Systems Business
This segment supplies equipment required in network implementation to communications service providers and corporate customers, along with network control platform systems and operating services.
Social Infrastructure Business
This segment supplies industrial systems that support social infrastructure, including broadcasting systems, artificial satellites and integrated CCTV surveillance systems for airports and local governments, as well as other security-related systems that enhance public safety. The company provides broadcasting systems and video equipment, control systems, transportation systems, aerospace and defense systems, and fire and disaster prevention systems.
Personal Solutions Business
This segment provides mobile handsets, personal computers and other terminals that channel individuals to the ubiquitous networking society, as well as BiglOBE Internet services. It also provides personal communications equipment and displays solutions.
Electron Devices Business
This segment provides the semiconductors, electronic components and other products that play a vital role in realizing higher performance devices mainly for manufacturers involved in digital consumer and automobiles.
The company and Intel Corporation are jointly developing high performance computing (HPC) system technologies that would push the boundaries of supercomputing performance.
NEC Corporation was founded in 1898.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEC CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEC CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEC CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEC CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEC CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NEC Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NEC Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NEC Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NEC Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NEC Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEC CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEC CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEC CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEC CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEC CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEC CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NEC Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NEC Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NEC Corp. Major Shareholders
NEC Corp. History
NEC Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NEC Corp. Offices and Representations
NEC Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NEC Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NEC Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
NEC Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
NEC Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NEC Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NEC Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NEC Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
NEC Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
NEC Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NEC Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NEC Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?