- The report contains detailed information about National Instruments Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for National Instruments Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The National Instruments Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes National Instruments Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of National Instruments Corporation business.
About National Instruments Corporation
National Instruments Corporation supplies measurement and automation products that engineers and scientists use in various industries.
Products, Technology and Services
The company offers a line of measurement and automation products that empower engineers and scientists to create automated test, industrial control, and embedded design applications. Its products consist of software and modular hardware components together with related driver software.
The company offers measurement and automation application software for virtual instrumentation. Its application software products include LabVIEW, LabVIEW Real-Time, LabVIEW FPGA, Measurement Studio, LabWindows/CVI, DIAdem, NI TestStand, NI VeriStand, and Multisim. The companys application software products are integrated with its hardware/driver software.
The company offers various software products for developing test, control, and design applications to meet its customers programming and computer preferences. LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, and Measurement Studio are programming environments where users can design, prototype, and deploy systems. With these software products, users can design custom virtual instruments by creating a graphical user interface (GUI) on the computer screen through which they operate the actual program and control selected hardware. Users can customize front panels with knobs, buttons, dials, and graphs to emulate control panels of instruments or add custom graphics to visually represent the control and operation of processes. LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI and Measurement Studio also have ready-to-use libraries for controlling various programmable instruments, including its hardware products, as well as traditional serial, General Purpose Interface Bus (GPIB), VME extensions for instrumentation (VXI), PCI, PCI Express, PCI Extensions for Instrumentation (PXI), PXI Express, Ethernet, and USB measurement and automation devices from other vendors.
The principal difference between LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, and Measurement Studio is in the way users develop programs. With LabVIEW, users program graphically, developing application programs by connecting icons to create block diagrams which are natural design notations for scientists and engineers. With LabVIEW Real-Time, the user can configure their application program to execute using a real-time operating system kernel instead of the Windows operating system, so users can build virtual instrument solutions for mission-critical applications. In addition, with LabVIEW Real-Time, users can configure their programs to execute remotely on embedded processors inside PXI systems, on embedded processors inside CompactRIO distributed I/O systems, or on processors embedded on plug-in PC data acquisition boards. With LabVIEW FPGA, the user can configure their application to execute directly in silicon via a Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) residing on a reconfigurable I/O hardware product. LabVIEW FPGA allows users to build their own highly specialized, custom hardware devices for proprietary measurement or control protocols. LabWindows/CVI users use the conventional, text-based programming language of C for creating test and control applications. Measurement Studio consists of measurement and automation add-on libraries and additional tools for programmers that use Microsofts Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, and Visual Studio.NET development environments.
The company offers a software product called NI TestStand targeted for test and measurement (T&M) applications in a manufacturing environment. TestStand is a test management environment for organizing, controlling, and running automated prototype, validation, and manufacturing test systems. It also generates customized test reports and integrates product and test data across the customers enterprise and across the Internet. TestStand manages tests that are written in LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, Measurement Studio, C and C++, and Visual Basic, so test engineers can share and re-use test code throughout their organization and from one product to the next. NI Multisim equips engineers, educators, and students with circuit
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. National Instruments Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of National Instruments Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of National Instruments Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. National Instruments Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. National Instruments Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
National Instruments Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
National Instruments Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
National Instruments Corporation Major Shareholders
National Instruments Corporation History
National Instruments Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
National Instruments Corporation Offices and Representations
National Instruments Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
National Instruments Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
National Instruments Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
National Instruments Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
National Instruments Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
National Instruments Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
National Instruments Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
National Instruments Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
National Instruments Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
National Instruments Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
National Instruments Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
National Instruments Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?