- The report contains detailed information about Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nam Tai Electronics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. business.
About Nam Tai Electronics, Inc.
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. provides electronics manufacturing and design services to a group of the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of telecommunications and consumer electronic products.
Through its electronics manufacturing services operations, the company manufactures electronic components and subassemblies, including flexible printed circuit (FPC) board, FPC board subassemblies, Liquid crystal display (LCD) panels, LCD modules, TFT display module, RF modules, DAB modules, Internet radio subassemblies, CMOS imaging sensors modules, and PCB subassemblies. The components, modules and subassemblies are used in various electronic products, including mobile phones, IP phones, notebook computers, digital cameras, electronic toys, and handheld video game devices, and learning devices. The company also manufactures finished products, including mobile phone accessories, home entertainment products, and educational products.
The companys services include software, firmware, and hardware development, mechanical design, parts and components source and purchasing, product industrialization, and assembly into finished products or electronic subassemblies with testing and assurance. It also provides early supplier involvement in design service to develop proprietary products that are sold by its OEM customers using their brand name.
The companys segments include Consumer Electronics and Communication Products (CECP), Telecommunication Components Assembly (TCA), and LCD Products (LCDP).
Consumer Electronic and Communication Products
This segment offers mobile phone accessories, such as headsets containing Bluetooth wireless technology, snap-on portable music speaker, phone cradle, snap-on FM radio adaptors, and snap-on GPS adaptors. It offers entertainment devices, such as USB Web cam for interactive games, USB microphone and converter box Karaoke, and a buzzer device for quiz games both in wire, and wireless design with an infrared solution. It also offers educational products, such as digital pens, calculators and electronic dictionaries; and optical devices, such as CMOS imaging sensor modules for notebook computers, portable media players and recording cameras for the automotive industry.
Telecommunication Component Assembly
This segment manufactures various subassemblies and components. The company offers color and monochrome LCD modules to display information as part of telecommunication products, such as PDA phone, smart phone and traditional mobile phones and telephone systems. These modules are also used in most other hand-held consumer electronic devices, such as electronic games, MP3, Automotive products and digital cameras. It offers RF modules for integration into mobile phones. RF modules are partially finished circuits that can be incorporated into larger products or components. Each module includes receivers, transmitters, and transceivers, and can be manufactured for use in most other hand-held consumer electronic products, such as PDAs, laptop computers and other products with wireless connectivity.
The company offers DAB modules, which are digital audio broadcasting components that are used in digital radio products, such as home tuners, kitchen radios, in-car receivers, CD players, clock radios, boom boxes, midi-systems, and handheld portable devices; FPC subassemblies for integration into various LCD modules and electronic devices; FPC board manufacturing for vertical integration to FPC subassembly business, this could be used for mobile phone, PDAs, office automation, laptop computers and other products which require a portable product design; Front light panels for handheld video game devices; Back light panels for handheld video game devices; and 1.9 high-frequency cordless telephones and home feature phones.
This segment manufactures various customized LCD products. The company offers super thin (0.3-0.5mm glass substrates) LCD panels for application in watches and medical instruments; irregular shaped LCD panels for applications in telecommunications, automotives , white goods and industrial applications; super high contrast monochrome vertical a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAM TAI ELECTRONICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. History
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?