- The report contains detailed information about Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mobile Telecommunications Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. business.
About Mobile Telecommunications Ltd.
Mobile Telecommunications Limited provides electronic manufacturing services in India. The company offers its electronic manufacturing solutions in the telecommunications, industrial, instrumentation, medical, military, infrared and microwave radio frequency, and scientific market sectors. Its electronic manufacturing services include PCBA/product assembly/layout/design, systems integration and test, enclosure/metal fabrication, customer interconnect, configure-to-order, order fulfillment, and reverse logistics. The company also engages in the deployment of TCP/IP (Ethernet) products into connections for voice, video, and data services. It designs and delivers broadband wireless solutions, including licensed and unlicensed enterprise links, indoor wireless LAN solutions, public hotspot networks, outdoor point to point link solutions, broadband wireless solutions, regional, intercity and community wireless, VoIP integration solutions, and CCTV integration. In addition, the company provides various mobile technology and solutions, including payment systems, such as M Collect Pro for large business and M-Collect Basic for small business. Further, Mobile Telecommunication offers various information technology and business process outsourcing services comprising data entry and data processing services, recruitment and job posting support, loans and mortgage processing, real estate appraisal data entry, Web-based market research, customer support services, email support, online chat-based support, help desk and technical support, claims administration, procurement and purchase support, accounting and financial back office, and online profile approval, Web content approval, and Website bug reports. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Major Shareholders
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. History
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Offices and Representations
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mobile Telecommunications Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?