- The report contains detailed information about Mitel Networks Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mitel Networks Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mitel Networks Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mitel Networks Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mitel Networks Corp. business.
About Mitel Networks Corp.
Mitel Networks Corporation provides integrated communications solutions focusing on the small-to-medium sized enterprise (SME) market. The company also has a presence in the enterprise market with a portfolio of products which supports approximately 65,000 users.
The company serves a range of industry vertical markets, including education, government, healthcare, hospitality and retail in the United States; Europe, the Middle East and Africa; Canada, Caribbean and Latin America; and the Asia-Pacific regions.
The company's Internet protocol (IP) based communications solutions consist of a combination of IP telephony platforms, which it delivers as software, appliances, and desktop devices, and a suite of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) applications that integrate voice, video, and data communications with business applications.
IP Telephony Platforms
The companys IP telephony software provides the foundation of its integrated communication solutions.
The companys Mitel Communications Director (MCD) is a software product suitable for small to large enterprises addressing both pure-IP telephony and hybrid IP telephony markets worldwide. This software performs various functions, including multi-media call control and communications, which allow business users to reach each other, share information and collaborate. MCD can be deployed on various servers, virtualized data center environments or on the Mitel 3300 ICP appliance. The companys Multi-instance Communications Director (MiCD) uses virtualization techniques to run multiple MCDs on a single server. To address businesses that have multiple locations and geographically dispersed data centers, the MCD, and its MiCD and 3300 ICP variants, can be deployed across different locations.
The companys appliances are optimized yet expandable packages combining various software and hardware capabilities of their intended market. These appliances consist of:
The companys Mitel 3300 ICP bundles MCD, certain mobility and UCC applications, as well as legacy connectivity, and which can be deployed, if required, as an IP to legacy gateway and upgraded through licensing to an integrated communications appliance.
The companys Mitel 5000 CP is an integrated communications appliance addressing the feature requirements in North America and the United Kingdom for small businesses with 20 to 250 users. The Mitel 5000 CP addresses both IP and traditional communications needs through an IP-centric hybrid architecture.
The companys Mitel 1000/3000 CS serves the 2 to 30 user segment of the small business market with its Mitel 1000 and 3000 integrated communications appliances. These appliances provide communications capability and broadband and wireless connectivity in a single unit, utilizing a common hardware and software architecture.
The companys desktop devices include a range of IP and digital phones, specialty desktop devices, and peripherals. Its IP phones are designed to work across its IP telephony software and appliances, allowing businesses to retain their existing phones as their requirements evolve and providing its channels to market with the ability to minimize their fulfillment and training requirements. These phones also support the SIP standard, allowing them to be used with telephony products supplied by other vendors. The companys mid-market and premium IP phones have graphical displays which enable access to various business applications and Web content.
The company also offers various specialty desktop devices, including IP operator consoles and conference units, and peripherals that augment its desktop devices. These peripherals include cordless handsets and headsets, receptionist key modules and other modules, such as Wi-Fi and gigabit Ethernet connectivity, Oracles Sun Ray thin client and local phone line integration that enable local enhanced 9-1-1 calling for remote workers. In addition, the company partners with vendors to provide other specialized devices, such as Wi-Fi and wireless phones.
The company offers a range of UCC applicatio
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mitel Networks Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mitel Networks Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mitel Networks Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mitel Networks Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mitel Networks Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MITEL NETWORKS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mitel Networks Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mitel Networks Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mitel Networks Corp. Major Shareholders
Mitel Networks Corp. History
Mitel Networks Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mitel Networks Corp. Offices and Representations
Mitel Networks Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mitel Networks Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mitel Networks Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Mitel Networks Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Mitel Networks Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mitel Networks Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mitel Networks Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mitel Networks Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Mitel Networks Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Mitel Networks Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mitel Networks Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mitel Networks Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?