- The report contains detailed information about Miranda Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Miranda Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Miranda Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Miranda Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Miranda Technologies Inc. business.
About Miranda Technologies Inc.
Miranda Technologies, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture and marketing of hardware and software for the television broadcast industry. The Company's solutions include: infrastructure products that use digital technology to allow transmission signals to be converted to multiple standards, including high definition formats; media playout products that allow broadcasters to manage and switch content and generate live graphics to air (such as branding and dynamic text); and monitoring and control products that enable users to manage various broadcast signals across a geographically disparate infrastructure.
The Company conducts its business through the following five principal wholly-owned subsidiaries: Miranda MTI Inc., a corporation incorporated pursuant to the laws of the State of Delaware; Miranda Technologies France S.A.S., a soci´et´e par actions simplifi´ee incorporated under the laws of France; Miranda Asia K.K., a corporation incorporated under the laws of Japan; Miranda Technologies, Ltd., a corporation incorporated under laws of the United Kingdom; and Miranda Technologies Asia, Ltd., a corporation incorporated under the laws of the special administrative region of Hong Kong, China.
Products and Solutions
The Company's products are grouped into three categories: Digital Infrastructure Equipment, Media Playout Equipment, and Monitoring and Control Equipment.
Digital Infrastructure Equipment
The Company markets approximately 150 interface products that address its customers needs for conversion and distribution equipment for digital television and high definition broadcasting systems. These products are used by broadcasting industry participants in the creation, packaging and distribution of television content. They are also used to carry out various signal processing and distribution functions. The interfaces are divided into three families:
Infrastructure Interfacing and Distribution: Interfacing and distribution products constitute essential parts of a broadcasting facility. These modular products interface, distribute, convert and switch audio and video signals. The key products in this area belong to the Densit´e and Imaging series.
The Company signed a contract to provide NBC Universal with HD infrastructure equipment as part of a NBC Universal project to standardize its new HD facility build-outs and its facilities for the 2006, 2008 and 2010 Olympics. Other interfacing and distribution customers include ABC/Disney, the Sinclair Broadcast Group and the CBC/Radio-Canada.
Miniature Interfaces: The Company's picoLink series of products converts signals and is suited for video and audio monitoring applications where space is at a premium, such as in broadcast trucks.
Production Interfaces: The Company's line of production and post-production interface equipment spans electronic acquisition monitoring and digital video encoding and interfacing of computer graphics systems to high/standard definition video. It introduced a family of HD digital video interfaces for Sonys new range of high definition cameras. These interfaces allow broadcasters to use the output from Sonys cameras in creation and editing.
Media Playout Equipment
The Company's media playout products allow users to assemble programming from multiple sources. A media playout solution includes a Master Control application that enables switching between various services such as programming and advertising and a Branding application allowing the contemporaneous display of real-time graphics, such as weather reports, stock tickers and station logos. Its Master Control Switching and Branding applications are designed for multi-channel systems used in the television industry.
The Company provides these improved branding systems to Discovery, Sky, Canal+, NBC Universal, Viacom and others.
Monitoring and Control Equipment
The Company's monitoring and control products enable customers to view and monitor various signals in a broadcast infrastructure. The primary products in this category are the Companys multi-image display processors and IP monitoring and control products.
Multi-image Display Processors:
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Miranda Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Miranda Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Miranda Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Miranda Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Miranda Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIRANDA TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Miranda Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Miranda Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Miranda Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Miranda Technologies Inc. History
Miranda Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Miranda Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Miranda Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Miranda Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Miranda Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Miranda Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Miranda Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Miranda Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Miranda Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Miranda Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Miranda Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Miranda Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Miranda Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Miranda Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?