- The report contains detailed information about Micronic Mydata AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Micronic Mydata AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Micronic Mydata AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Micronic Mydata AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Micronic Mydata AB business.
About Micronic Mydata AB
Micronic Laser Systems AB engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of a series of laser pattern generators for the production of photo-masks, a principal component of the microlithography process in Sweden. Its product line includes semiconductor, display, and electronic packaging products.
In the semiconductor market, the company operates as a supplier that offers the market a whole new technology for producing semiconductor chips.
The primary markets for the companys laser pattern generators are the display and semiconductor industries; and Multi Purpose systems. The companys major geographic markets include China, Taiwan, South Korea, the U.S. and Japan.
The Company manufactures systems that are used in the production of advanced photo-masks for flat panel displays (the lrs product series), semiconductor applications (the Sigma and Omega product series), and electronic packaging (the mp product series). The product offering also includes metrology systems for display photo-masks (the mms product series).
Pattern generators for display photo-masks
All of the systems in the LRS series are used to produce advanced photo-masks for flat panel displays, primarily for the manufacture of tft-lcds. The LRS - 11000-tft3 provides twice the resolution of Micronics earlier generation tft pattern generator, the LRS11000- tft2. The lrs11000-tft2 is also used for tft-lcd and color filter photomasks.
The LRS15000 series has a larger stage, 1,300 x 1,500 mm, which is approximately sufficient for generation 7 tft-lcd photo-masks. The lrs15000- tft2 is used primarily to produce photo-masks for lcd-tvs, while the lrs15000-tft3 is designed for the most advanced tft-lcd photo-masks.
Metrology systems for TFT-LCD photo-masks
The MMS15000 system is used to verify pattern placement accuracy on area tft-lcd photo-masks. The system has a registration measurement accuracy of better than 100 nanometers and is capable of performing measurements on photo-masks as 1,300 x 1,500 mm.
Pattern generators for semiconductor photo-masks
The Sigma7300 is a duv (Deep Ultra Violet) optical pattern generator based on spatial light modulator (slm) technology, and offers a combination of high resolution and short write time. The system is designed for production of semiconductor photo-masks at technology nodes down to 65 nm.
The Omega6600 is a raster scan pattern generator with a very architecture enabling photomask manufacturers to achieve optimal quality and writing speed. The Omega6600 is a stable tool for volume production of semiconductor photo-masks down to the 130 nm node and above. Another application is production of photo-masks for image sensor devices found in camera phones and digital cameras.
Pattern generators for electronic packaging and plasma display panel photo-masks
The MP80+ is an extremely versatile pattern generator designed to handle area photo-masks for precision applications. Photo-masks manufactured with this system are used in applications such as advanced electronic packaging and passive lcds.
The MP185+ is designed for Plasma Display Panels (pdps) and has the capacity to write photo-masks up to 1,400 x 1,850 mm.
The companys suppliers include Mikrobas in Sweden, Schott Glass Technologies, Inc. in Germany, Corning Tropel Corporation in the U.S. and the Fraunhofer Institute in Germany.
The companys two customer categories include merchant mask shops that are subcontractors to electronic component manufacturers, and chip makers with captive mask shops.
The companys major competitors include DuPont Photomasks, Photronics, Dai Nippon Printing, Toppan Printing, Hoya, PKL, TMC, TSMC, Samsung Electronics, NuFlare Technology, Jeol, Hitachi, LG Micron, and Applied Materials.
Micronic Laser Systems AB was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MICRONIC MYDATA AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MICRONIC MYDATA AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MICRONIC MYDATA AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MICRONIC MYDATA AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MICRONIC MYDATA AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Micronic Mydata AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Micronic Mydata AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Micronic Mydata AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Micronic Mydata AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Micronic Mydata AB Industry Position Analysis
6. MICRONIC MYDATA AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MICRONIC MYDATA AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MICRONIC MYDATA AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MICRONIC MYDATA AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MICRONIC MYDATA AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MICRONIC MYDATA AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Micronic Mydata AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Micronic Mydata AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Micronic Mydata AB Major Shareholders
Micronic Mydata AB History
Micronic Mydata AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Micronic Mydata AB Offices and Representations
Micronic Mydata AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Micronic Mydata AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Micronic Mydata AB Capital Market Snapshot
Micronic Mydata AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Micronic Mydata AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Micronic Mydata AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Micronic Mydata AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Micronic Mydata AB 1-year Stock Charts
Micronic Mydata AB 5-year Stock Charts
Micronic Mydata AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Micronic Mydata AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Micronic Mydata AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?