- The report contains detailed information about Micronetics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Micronetics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Micronetics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Micronetics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Micronetics Inc. business.
About Micronetics Inc.
Micronetics, Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of microwave and radio frequency (RF) components and integrated multifunction subassemblies used in various commercial wireless, defense and aerospace products, including satellite communications, electronic warfare and electronic counter-measures.
The company also manufactures and design test equipment, subassemblies and components that are used to test the strength, durability and integrity of signals in communications equipment. Its products are embedded in various radars, electronic warfare systems, guidance systems, wireless telecommunications and satellite equipment. The companys microwave devices are used on subassemblies and integrated systems in addition to being sold on a component basis.
The company operates through its four wholly owned subsidiaries, Microwave Concepts, Inc. (Micro-Con), Microwave & Video Systems, Inc. (MVS), Stealth Microwave, Inc. (Stealth) and MICA Microwave Corporation (MICA). These subsidiaries, along with the companys NH based facility, manufacture products in three major product categories, such as RF Microwave Components, Microwave Integrated Multifunction Subassemblies, and Test Solutions.
RF Microwave Components
The companys RF Microwave Component product family consists of receiver components, noise components, voltage controlled oscillator components, linearized and non-linearized power amplifier components and Ferrite components. These components are designed and manufactured at its wholly owned subsidiaries MVS, Micro-Con, Stealth, MICA, and its NH facility.
The companys receiver components (switches, attenuators, phase shifters, detectors and mixers) are used in military ground-based, shipboard and airborne radar for tracking and simulation, phased array radar, electronic warfare systems, electronic intelligence and tactical/satellite communication systems. In addition, receiver components have commercial applications, such as wireless communications, radar surveillance and test equipment to support systems. In addition, the company offers high power testing services.
The companys noise components are employed in testing and measuring communication systems to determine the quality of the reception and transmission of information. The application for its noise components is as a reference standard in test instruments that measure unwanted noise in devices and components. Its noise components are used in wireless communication systems as part of built-in test equipment to continuously monitor the quality of the receiver. The major application of the noise source components involves some function of detection, calibration, simulation, security and statistical analysis. The components apply impulses of noise to the receiver to measure the radar sensitivity, signal gain, and frequency bandwidth. The companys components used in conjunction with other electronic components are means of jamming, blocking and disturbing hostile radar and other communications, as well as insulating and protecting friendly communications. Its noise source components are also used to test satellite communications and automated test equipment.
The companys voltage controlled oscillators (VCOs) provide a precise signal source with in a given frequency range. These products generate sinusoidal signals in frequency ranges from 100MHz to approximately 7.5GHz, utilizing packaged silicon bipolar transistors that are controlled by an input voltage signal. The companys VCOs are used in wireless applications, including some military communications and satellite voice/messaging. The company offers products in a series of narrow-band, wide-band and selective octave tuning bandwidths. Depending on the series, packaging configurations for MIL and commercial applications include PIN types, SMT, hermetic and miniature packages.
The company designs and manufactures a selection of linearized and non linearized power amplifiers including analog and digital pre-distortion products. The companys specialized amplifiers are designed with a proprietary linearization capability that allows for smaller size amplifier sol
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MICRONETICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MICRONETICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MICRONETICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MICRONETICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MICRONETICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Micronetics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Micronetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Micronetics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Micronetics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Micronetics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MICRONETICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MICRONETICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MICRONETICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MICRONETICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MICRONETICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MICRONETICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Micronetics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Micronetics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Micronetics Inc. Major Shareholders
Micronetics Inc. History
Micronetics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Micronetics Inc. Offices and Representations
Micronetics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Micronetics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Micronetics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Micronetics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Micronetics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Micronetics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Micronetics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Micronetics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Micronetics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Micronetics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Micronetics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Micronetics Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?