- The report contains detailed information about MFS Technology Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MFS Technology Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MFS Technology Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MFS Technology Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MFS Technology Ltd. business.
About MFS Technology Ltd.
MFS Technology, Ltd., an investment holding company, provides interconnect solutions. The company engages in the design, manufacture, and assembly of flexible printed circuits (FPC) products.
The companys subsidiaries include: MFS Technology (S) Pte Ltd; MFS Technology (M) Sdn Bhd; Flex Solutions (S) Pte Ltd; WGC Circuits Co Ltd (formerly known as Wearnes Greatwall Circuits Co Ltd); and MFS Technology (Hunan) Co Ltd.
The company also engages in the design, manufacture and distribution of printed circuit boards, provision of turnkey component assembly services for FPC and the provision of value-added services. The company principally markets its products in USA, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Taiwan, and Other Asia Pacific.
Printed Circuits interconnect for use in both static and dynamic application. The companys FPC products are principally applied in telecommunication, consumer, automotive, military/aerospace, industrial, medical, network, and computer/ peripheral industries
The companys FPC products include: single-sided FPC, both single and double access; double-sided FPC; multi-layered FPC - up to 8 layers; rigid-flex - double side to 6 layers; and rigid PCB - double side to 22 layers.
MFS Technology, Ltd. was incorporated in Singapore in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MFS Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MFS Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MFS Technology Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MFS Technology Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MFS Technology Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MFS TECHNOLOGY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MFS Technology Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MFS Technology Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MFS Technology Ltd. Major Shareholders
MFS Technology Ltd. History
MFS Technology Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MFS Technology Ltd. Offices and Representations
MFS Technology Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MFS Technology Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MFS Technology Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
MFS Technology Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
MFS Technology Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MFS Technology Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MFS Technology Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MFS Technology Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
MFS Technology Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
MFS Technology Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MFS Technology Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MFS Technology Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?