- The report contains detailed information about Metrologic Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Metrologic Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Metrologic Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Metrologic Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Metrologic Group business.
About Metrologic Group
Metrologic Group SA engages in the design and manufacture of dimensional control software and electronics. The company offers equipment and retrofit of coordinate measuring machines (CMM); in-line control systems; and training, maintenance, and calibration of CMMs, as well as CMM retrofits and onsite support services. Its software products include µ-Log XG, a 3D inspection software; Metrolog XG, a multi-cad 3D inspection software; Silma XG Simulation, an off line programming software; Metrolog V5 and CATIA V5, a 3D inspection software; Metrolog XG@Web, an online collaborative tool; and XG Pocket, a metrolog on pocket PC. The company also provides CMM hardware devices, such as CNC controllers; remote keyboards for CNC machines; counting board for manual CMM; digital read-out systems for manual CMM; and couting boxes for manual CMM. Its products are used for various applications, including 3D control of prismatic parts, 3D control of free-form parts, retrofitting of measuring equipment, calibration of 3D measuring machines, and training of CMM operators. The company serves automotive and aerospace groups, and their sub-contractors, as well as CMM and measuring tools manufacturers in France and internationally. It has a strategic partnership with DELMIA Corp. The company was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Meylan, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. METROLOGIC GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. METROLOGIC GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. METROLOGIC GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. METROLOGIC GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. METROLOGIC GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Metrologic Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Metrologic Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Metrologic Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Metrologic Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Metrologic Group Industry Position Analysis
6. METROLOGIC GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. METROLOGIC GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. METROLOGIC GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. METROLOGIC GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. METROLOGIC GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. METROLOGIC GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Metrologic Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Metrologic Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Metrologic Group Major Shareholders
Metrologic Group History
Metrologic Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Metrologic Group Offices and Representations
Metrologic Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Metrologic Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Metrologic Group Capital Market Snapshot
Metrologic Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Metrologic Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Metrologic Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Metrologic Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Metrologic Group 1-year Stock Charts
Metrologic Group 5-year Stock Charts
Metrologic Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Metrologic Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Metrologic Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?