- The report contains detailed information about Media 100 Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Media 100 Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Media 100 Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Media 100 Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Media 100 Inc. business.
About Media 100 Inc.
Media 100 Inc (the company) designs and sells advanced media systems for content design. In the case of its newest and most advanced development, 844/X, the company has integrated the previously separate workflows of real-time video editing and the compositing of layers of video, computer graphics, audio, and metadata. The Company has developed new technologyintegrated software and hardware, including Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs)to perform compositing in real time or at high speed to allow compositing operations to be performed within an editing environment and execute at high speed without host-based rendering, which is slow and impedes productivity.
The companys products include personal computer-based workstations configured with proprietary software and hardware that it engineer and manufacture. In some cases, particularly with 844/X, the company sells its products as "turnkey" systems, meaning it configures and ships the system to an end user, or reseller, with a host personal computer, its software and hardware, and disk storage; in other cases, the company delivers only its software and hardware (unbundled), typically to an independent value-added reseller that configures the turnkey system themselves on behalf of an end user.
The customers for its products include media professionals. They fall into several segments. Many are full-time broadcast designers, visual effects artists, and video editors operating as employees of professional television and post-production establishments, such as major networks, cable networks, independent post-production facilities, and small creative boutiques. Others are full-time or part-time video editors operating at businesses, schools, government offices, hospitals, or non-profit institutions. In some cases, its customers are "independent"; they are self-employed and operate on their own, independently, typically on behalf of both broadcast-related and non-broadcast or industrial clients.
The company designed and sold nonlinear editing systems mainly to non-broadcast segments of the video industrybusinesses, schools, and other institutions using audio/video equipment typically to teach, train, and communicate. In addition, the company sold its products to some broadcast-related segments, particularly cable networks and smaller post-production operations.
The Company develops and sells three major product lines: 844/X, ; Media 100 i; and iFinish. In addition, the company sells technical support, software upgrades, and maintenance contracts, which it markets under the brand name, Platinum.
844/X is a new fully-digital system for content design that the company began to deliver in April 2002.
844/X is for media professionals who need to design highly creative content by editing video and compositing layers. 844/X performs image, graphics, and audio operations concurrently in real time at high quality.
Discreet Flame®: These customers included broadcast designers, visual effects artists, and online video editors.
The company sells 844/X in two configurations: 844/Xe and 844/Xi. The two configurations operate identically except 844/Xe is approximately three times faster than 844/Xi.
In addition, in January 2003, the company announced three subsequent developments: HDX Technology, new technology that expands the GenesisEngine, a PCI-standard subsystem that installs in the backplane of a personal computer and provides physical cable connections for video, audio, and facility integration signals through an external junction box, to support high-definition (HD) applications in addition to standard-definition (SD) applications; the Version 2 software release, which it calls "The Finishing Release", providing a significant expansion of the 844/X user interface and toolsets; and XBLUR, a new product option that expands the GenesisEngine providing real-time true Gaussian Blur effects on up to four video streams simultaneously.
Media 100 i Product Line
Media 100 i is its dual-stream product line that uses Macintosh as a host computer. V8 is a powerful OS X-native version of the Media 100 i product line th
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDIA 100 INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDIA 100 INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDIA 100 INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDIA 100 INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDIA 100 INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Media 100 Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Media 100 Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Media 100 Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Media 100 Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Media 100 Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDIA 100 INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDIA 100 INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDIA 100 INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDIA 100 INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDIA 100 INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDIA 100 INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Media 100 Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Media 100 Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Media 100 Inc. Major Shareholders
Media 100 Inc. History
Media 100 Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Media 100 Inc. Offices and Representations
Media 100 Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Media 100 Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Media 100 Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Media 100 Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Media 100 Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Media 100 Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Media 100 Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Media 100 Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Media 100 Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Media 100 Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Media 100 Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Media 100 Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?