Magal Security Systems Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Magal Security Systems Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Magal Security Systems Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Magal Security Systems Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Magal Security Systems Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Magal Security Systems Ltd. business.
About Magal Security Systems Ltd.
Magal Security Systems, Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, marketing and sale of computerized security systems. The companys systems are used in approximately 75 countries to protect sensitive facilities, including national borders, military bases, power plant installations, airports, seaports, prisons, industrial sites, and municipalities from intrusion, crime, sabotage or vandalism to infrastructure, assets and personnel.
Products and Services
The companys products are focused around outdoor and perimeter intrusion detection system, or PIDS, applications utilizing its outdoor safety and site management products and systems. The companys products are categorized into four families of systems, including perimeter security systems, consisting of a mix of PIDS technologies with physical barrier solutions; CCTV systems; command and control systems; and miscellaneous systems tailored for specific vertical market needs.
Perimeter Security Systems
The companys line of perimeter security systems utilizes sensor devices to detect and locate intruders and identify the nature of intrusions. Its line of outdoor perimeter security systems consists of taut wire hybrid perimeter intrusion detection systems with physical barrier; fence mounted vibration detection systems mechanical, copper wire sensors or fiber optic sensors; smart barriers detection grids, gates and innocent looking fences, designed to protect water passages, VIP residences and other outdoor applications; buried cable sensors; electrical field disturbance sensors (volumetric); and microwave sensors.
Taut Wire Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems
The companys taut wire perimeter systems consist of wire strung at high tension between anchor posts. Sensor posts are located at the middle between anchor posts. These sensor posts contain one or more devices that detect changes in the tension being exerted on and by the taut wires. The company uses taut wire perimeter systems as both an integral component of intruder detection systems and as a physical barrier to infiltration.
The companys taut wire perimeter systems are designed to discriminate automatically between fence tension changes typically caused by small animals or violent weather and forces more typically exerted by a human intruder. Its taut wire perimeter systems offer customers a range of installation options. The company has installed these perimeter systems along Israels borders to assist in preventing unauthorized entry and infiltration.
Fence Mounted Vibration Detection Systems
The company offers various types of vibration detection systems. Its vibration detection devices are used when installed on common metal fabric perimeter systems, such as chain link or welded mesh. In its BARRICADE system, electro-mechanical sensors are attached to fence panels approximately three meters apart on any of common types of fence structures.
Intelli-FLEX, Intelli-FIBER, and fence protection systems, or FPS, microprocessor-based triboelectric and electric cable fence sensors are vibration sensitive transducers. These systems detect any attempt to cut, climb or penetrate the fence and have microphonic properties.
Buried Cable Sensor
Omnitrax is a fifth generation, covert outdoor perimeter security intrusion detection sensor that generates an invisible radar detection field around buried sensor cables. Targets are detected by their conductivity, size and movement and the digital processor is able to filter out common alarms caused by environmental conditions and small animals.
Electrical Field Disturbance Sensors
The companys primary product is X-Field; it consists of a set of four or eight parallel field sensing wires. It also offers a deployable volumetric sensor, used to protect military forces deployed on short notice who need reaction with minimal effort.
The company also offers a range of bi-static microwave products. Coverage distances range from 180 meters to 450 meters.
The company delivers CCTV and IVA solutions that are designed for use in outdoor applications.
The company supplies an integ
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Magal Security Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Magal Security Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Magal Security Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Magal Security Systems Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Magal Security Systems Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAGAL SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Magal Security Systems Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Magal Security Systems Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Magal Security Systems Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Magal Security Systems Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Major Shareholders
Magal Security Systems Ltd. History
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Offices and Representations
Magal Security Systems Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Magal Security Systems Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?