- The report contains detailed information about Madge Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Madge Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Madge Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Madge Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Madge Limited business.
About Madge Limited
Madge Networks N.V is a public Dutch limited liability company incorporated in 1993 under the laws of and domiciled in The Netherlands. The company provides advanced networking product solutions to large enterprises and in Token Ring networking. The Company operated through three subsidiary groups until April 2001: Madge.connect, Red-M and Madge.web. Madge.connect supplies Token Ring LAN product solutions for mission-critical enterprise networks. Red-M develops and supplies wireless networking product and software solutions that enable access to a range of voice, video and data from a range of mobile devices and manage the connectivity of mobile devices into fixed networks. Madge.web provides content applications, content distribution and managed network services.
The Company began as a developer and supplier of Token Ring Adapter cards and quickly expanded in this market place to supply Token Ring hubs and switches. Following two acquisitions the company expanded its business to include Ethernet switching products (Lannet) and video networking and ISDN products (Teleos) to complement its initial Token Ring product offering.
In May 2000, the company launched Red-M as a developer of Bluetooth networking solutions. On April 12, 2001, the company secured additional funding for Red-M from Apax Partners Funds, a private equity firm, and Amadeus Capital Partners, a venture capital firm specializing in new technology (collectively, the Red-M Investors).
Since April 12, 2001 Red-M is no longer a subsidiary of the Madge group but is classified as an associated company.
Madge Networks supplies Token Ring local area network products that provide product solutions for customers with mission-critical enterprise networks. Customers do not need to radically redesign or replace their existing Token Ring network to have the benefit of latest generation technology. Madge is committed to supporting ongoing needs of Token Ring customers throughout the world.
Token Ring Solutions
Token Ring is a Local Area Network (LAN) technology that enables customers to interconnect computer and computer communications equipment in order that they can communicate electronically, access external services and share data and common resources, such as printers.
The Company provides Token Ring users product solutions for their LAN infrastructure, from the desktop through to the backbone. The Companys portfolio of Token Ring products and customer base was increased significantly with the acquisition of the Token Ring business of Olicom A/S in August 1999.
Token Ring Adapter Cards
The Company provides Token Ring adapter cards for workstations, servers and mobile users. Adapter cards plug into an expansion bus of a personal computer, workstation or server to provide the physical connection to the network cable and to control data exchange over the network. The Company delivers a range of Token Ring adapter cards for the major industry standard PC bus architectures (PCI, PCMCIA and Cardbus). The Companys adapter range, offering high performance and high functionality Token Ring connectivity, comprises the following products:
The Smart MK4 PCI Adapter, which provides Token Ring connectivity at 4Mbps, 16Mbps and 100Mbps (100Mbps Token Ring is sometimes referred to as HSTR or High Speed Token Ring).
The Rapidfire 3140V2 16/4 TR PCI Adapter offers more cost-effective Token Ring connectivity at 16Mbps and 4Mbps. To further address customer demand for low profile applications, the company introduced the Rapidfire 3140 Low Profile PCI Adapter in the first quarter of 2002.
The Smart 16/4 PCMCIA, the Smart 16/4 Cardbus MK2 and the Gocard 3221 (PCMCIA) adapters provide connectivity at 16Mbps and 4Mbps for Mobile (Laptop) computers.
During the fourth quarter of 2001, the company announced its Linux Open Source driver software. This allows the Linux development, support and appliance community and Linux customers to better take advantage of Token Ring by being able to create and support their Linux Token Ring applications. The company also announced the availability of ready-to-run drivers for later Linux revisions for t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MADGE LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MADGE LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MADGE LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MADGE LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MADGE LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Madge Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Madge Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Madge Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Madge Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Madge Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. MADGE LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MADGE LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MADGE LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MADGE LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MADGE LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MADGE LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Madge Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Madge Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Madge Limited Major Shareholders
Madge Limited History
Madge Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Madge Limited Offices and Representations
Madge Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Madge Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Madge Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Madge Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Madge Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Madge Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Madge Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Madge Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Madge Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Madge Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Madge Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Madge Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?