- The report contains detailed information about M DEVELOPMENT LTD. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for M DEVELOPMENT LTD.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The M DEVELOPMENT LTD. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes M DEVELOPMENT LTD. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of M DEVELOPMENT LTD. business.
About M DEVELOPMENT LTD.
NTI International Ltd (the Group) was incorporated in Singapore in 2002. The Company is an investment holding company that primarily provides end-to-end IT solutions and services with capabilities in building, developing, deploying and managing IT systems and applications solutions customised to the specific needs of its customers. It includes two Malaysian based subsidiaries, Dlab (M) Sdn Bhd (Dlab) and New Technology & Innovation Sdn Bhd (NTISB). NTISB is Malaysias integrated IT system solutions provider with capabilities in designing, building and deploying customised IT solutions. These subsidiaries, acquired in 2002, engage in the sales, distribution, marketing and maintenance of computer equipment and software, research and development of software and the provision of related services.
The Groups core activities essentially comprise the provision of system integration which includes system consultation/ project management, design, development, implementation, integration, quality assurance and commissioning services in conjunction with overall project management; engineering related IT solution implementation and services; and enterprise management services, which is essentially support and maintenance services for and on behalf of customers.
Most of the Groups activities and customers are in Malaysia, concentrated in five major sectors oil and gas, government, automotive and transportation, finance and healthcare. The customer list ranges from small to very large organizations in the private and public sectors. These customers are corporate organizations, telecommunication companies, public sector organizations, oil and gas companies and others.
NTI offerings are categorized under the following areas: Technology, Facility Management Services, Solution Deployment and e-Commerce/Contact Center Initiatives. NTI has extensive experience in the business of deploying (supplying, installing, configuring, implementing training & maintaining) components of IT Infrastructure. This includes Single and Multi-User systems; Servers; Storage Architectures; Peripherals; and Operating systems.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of M DEVELOPMENT LTD. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of M DEVELOPMENT LTD. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Industry Position Analysis
6. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. M DEVELOPMENT LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Major Shareholders
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. History
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Offices and Representations
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Capital Market Snapshot
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. 1-year Stock Charts
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. 5-year Stock Charts
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
M DEVELOPMENT LTD. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?