- The report contains detailed information about LoJack Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LoJack Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LoJack Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LoJack Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LoJack Corp. business.
About LoJack Corp.
LoJack Corporation provides technology products and services for the tracking and recovery of stolen mobile assets and people at risk. The companys proprietary technology, wireless network and integration with law enforcement agencies provide a means for the tracking and recovery of stolen vehicles, motorcycles, construction equipment, cargo, laptops, and people at risk.
The company has segments include North America, International, and All Other.
North America segment consist of its domestic operation, which sells products that operate in all or a portion of 27 states and the District of Columbia in the United States, as well as Boomerang, a provider of stolen vehicle recovery products in Canada.
International segment sells products, licenses or owns and operates LoJack proprietary vehicle recovery technology in 32 countries and territories throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America and through its wholly owned subsidiary in Italy, LoJack Italia, SRL, or LoJack Italia.
All Other segment includes LoJack SafetyNet and SC-Integrity, Inc. (SCI), which are providers of technology for the tracking and rescue or recovery of people at risk and of cargo and business information, respectively.
The LoJack Unit is the component of the LoJack System that is installed in a consumers vehicle. The LoJack Unit consists of a very high frequency, or VHF, transponder with a hidden antenna; microprocessor and power supply and contains a set of secret codes unique to the Unit. The LoJack Units transmitter is activated upon receipt of its activation code from the Sector Activation System (SAS).
LoJack Early Warning, sold as an optional component of the LoJack System, provides early notification to a vehicle or motorcycle owner in the event of operation by an unauthorized user. LoJack Early Warning consists of a coded key pass and a motion sensor that works with the LoJack Unit to monitor vehicle movement and detect the presence of the registered owners key pass.
LoJack for Construction Equipment is designed specifically for installation on heavy equipment. LoJack for Motorcycles is designed specifically for installation in on road motorcycles.
The company also offers warranty products that may be purchased as a supplement the original purchasers warranty. These warranty products include LoJack Extended Limited Recovery Warranty, LoJack Guarantee Plus 5000 (all states but New York) and LoJack Protection Plus 5000 (New York only).
The company has three LoJack branded products, Locate by LoJack, Proximity Plus by LoJack and ReuniteIT by LoJack in its portfolio of product offerings. These products complement its tracking and recovery products. The company licenses to Absolute Software, a Vancouver, British Columbia company, or Absolute, the right to market portable computer theft recovery products under the brand name LoJack for Laptops.
The Boomerang Unit is the component of the Boomerang Tracking System that is installed in a purchasers vehicle. The Boomerang Unit consists of a cellular band RF transponder with antenna, microprocessor and power supply.
The companys BoomerangXpress product is similar in design and functionality to its Boomerang Unit. It is generally installed in high end luxury vehicles. The Boomerang2 and Boomerang Espion Alert Units are products that build upon the Boomerang Unit by integrating two-way communication and diagnostics to provide automatic theft notification by sending a tracking signal upon any unauthorized vehicle movements. The Boomerang2 and Boomerang Espion Alert Units also monitor any tampering with the car battery.
The LoJack SafetyNet System consist of a Personal Locator Unit, or PLU, a Search and Rescue, or SAR, a Receiver used by public safety agencies, a database of key information about the subscribers to assist in the search and rescue, and training for law enforcement and public safety agencies in the use of its technology in the search and rescue process.
The company owns approximately 60% of SCI. It licenses to SCI the use of the LoJack brand name for its cargo and tracking recovery solution, called LoJack InTransit. LoJack InTransit uses three technologies (RF, GPS and GSM) in combination to deliver a solution for the prevention, detection, investigation and recovery of stolen cargo.
As of December 31, 2009, the LoJack System was operational in all or a portion of 27 states and the District of Columbia in the United States. The company has coverage available in major metropolitan areas, cities and high crime areas in Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington. It has a licensed presence in countries located in Latin and South America, Europe, and Africa.
LoJack Corporation was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOJACK CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOJACK CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOJACK CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOJACK CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOJACK CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LoJack Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LoJack Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LoJack Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LoJack Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LoJack Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LOJACK CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOJACK CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOJACK CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOJACK CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOJACK CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOJACK CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LoJack Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LoJack Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LoJack Corp. Major Shareholders
LoJack Corp. History
LoJack Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LoJack Corp. Offices and Representations
LoJack Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LoJack Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LoJack Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
LoJack Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
LoJack Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LoJack Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LoJack Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LoJack Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
LoJack Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
LoJack Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LoJack Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LoJack Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?