- The report contains detailed information about Logitech International SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Logitech International SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Logitech International SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Logitech International SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Logitech International SA business.
About Logitech International SA
Logitech International S.A. develops and markets products in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming, and wireless devices.
The company sells peripheral products to a network of retail distributors and resellers and to original equipment manufacturers, or OEMs. It sells LifeSize products and services to distributors, value-added resellers, OEMs and direct enterprise customers.
The company operates in two industry segments, Personal Peripherals and Video Conferencing.
Personal Peripherals segment encompasses the design, manufacturing, and marketing of personal peripherals for personal computers and other digital platforms. The company sells peripheral products to a network of retail distributors and resellers and to original equipment manufacturers, or OEMs.
The Video Conferencing segment encompasses the design, manufacturing, and marketing of LifeSize video conferencing products and services. The company sells LifeSize products and services to distributors, value-added resellers, OEMs and direct enterprise customers.
The company offers varieties of computer mice, sold through retail and OEM channels. Some of its major mice products include
Performance Mouse MX and Anywhere Mouse MX with Logitech Darkfield Laser Tracking, which allows the mouse to be used virtually anywhere including clear glass and high-gloss surfaces; Marathon Mouse 750, a wireless mouse that runs up to three years on one set of batteries; MX Air Rechargeable Cordless Air Mouse works on the desk or in the air; M505 wireless mouse with laser tracking; and M305 wireless mouse with advanced 2.4 GHz connection.
Mice products also include an expanded line of gaming mice, including the customizable G9x, which gives PC gamers the ability to modify the mouse for the personal fit. In addition, the company sells both corded and cordless mice designed specifically for OEM customers.
Other Pointing Devices
Some of the companys other pointing devices include Cordless Optical TrackMan trackball, featuring a cruise control scrolling feature and several programmable buttons; 3D input devices such as SpaceNavigator, SpaceExplorer, SpaceNavigator for Notebooks, and SpacePilot, sold under the 3Dconnexion brand.
Keyboards and Desktops
The company offers a variety of corded and cordless keyboards and desktops (keyboard-and-mouse combinations). Some of its major keyboards and desktops include Wireless Keyboards K350, K340 and K320, wireless keyboards with up to a three-year battery life; the diNovo Edge keyboard, rechargeable keyboard; the diNovo Mini keyboard, combining thumb typing, Windows Media center remote controls and a touchpad; the Illuminated Keyboard, a corded keyboard featuring laser-etched, backlighted keys, an ultra-thin 9.3mm design and Logitech PerfectStroke key system.
The company offers a range of personal peripherals that help improve the laptop-computing experience. Products include notebook mice, webcams, speakers, headsets, presentation tools, numeric pads, lapdesks, cooling pads and notebook risers. Some of its notebook products include Speaker Lapdesk N700 with built-in high definition speakers; The Notebook Kit MK605 which includes a wireless laser mouse, pivoting riser, and compact, wireless keyboard connected to notebook through one tiny unifying receiver; Lapdesk, a new product category, which is designed for use on the lap to protect the user from laptop heat; Cooling Pad N100, a new category which features a slotted surface that enables airflow around a laptop using the USB-powered fan and can be used on a table or a lap.
Voice and Video Communications
Logitechs webcam offerings include WebCam Pro 9000, Webcam C905, QuickCam Orbit AF, and Webcam C600, C500 and C250.
The companys webcams feature lenses designed in a collaboration with Carl Zeiss, an autofocus system, and a 2-megapixel HD sensor. Its mid-range webcams feature glass lenses, auto focus technology, and RightSound and RightLight2 Technology. These webcams record video at up to 30 frames per second and support
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Logitech International SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Logitech International SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Logitech International SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Logitech International SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Logitech International SA Industry Position Analysis
6. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Logitech International SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Logitech International SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Logitech International SA Major Shareholders
Logitech International SA History
Logitech International SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Logitech International SA Offices and Representations
Logitech International SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Logitech International SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Logitech International SA Capital Market Snapshot
Logitech International SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Logitech International SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Logitech International SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Logitech International SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Logitech International SA 1-year Stock Charts
Logitech International SA 5-year Stock Charts
Logitech International SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Logitech International SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Logitech International SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?