- The report contains detailed information about LM Ericsson Telephone Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LM Ericsson Telephone Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LM Ericsson Telephone Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LM Ericsson Telephone Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LM Ericsson Telephone Co. business.
About LM Ericsson Telephone Co.
LM Ericsson Telephone Company provides communications equipment, professional services, and multimedia solutions. The company's customers are operators of mobile and fixed networks worldwide.
The company provides solutions and services to telecom operators of fixed and mobile networks. It also provides TV solutions and managed services for television broadcast companies and mobile access modules to netbook manufacturers. Through two joint ventures, it addresses the mobile handset and mobile platform/wireless chipset markets.
The company operates in five operating segments: Networks; Professional Services; Multimedia; Sony Ericsson; and ST-Ericsson.
The Networks segment includes products/solutions for wireless and wireline access; IP core networks; transmission/backhaul; network management; and network rollout services.
Wireless and Wireline Access: The company provides wireless access solutions to network operators for mobile telephony networks. It also has a product portfolio for wireline access. Its GSM, WCDMA/ HSPA, LTE, and CDMA technologies enables it to offer tailored solutions regardless of the existing network standard used. The company provides wireline access solutions, for both fiber and copper, such as break-in wins for fiber (GPON) and DSL. In 2009, AT&T appointed the company as a vendor for wireline access solutions.
IP Core Network (Switching, Routing, and Control): The companys core network solutions include softswitches, IP infrastructure for edge and core routing (Ericsson SmartEdge), IP-based Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and gateways. GSM and WCDMA/HSPA share a common core network.
Transmission/Backhaul: The companys MINI-LINK microwave system is a mobile backhaul solution. Transport networks (MINI-LINK, metro optical networks) are essential elements of its solutions.
Network Management: The company offers a portfolio of network management tools, supporting vital operator activities for management of existing networks, as well as for introduction of new network architectures, technologies and services, such as: configuration, performance monitoring, security management, inventory management and software upgrades. The tools are applicable for fixed and mobile access, transport and core. They are often capable of managing also multi-vendor networks.
Network Rollout Services: The company's global services organization uses a mix of local, in-house capabilities, authorized service providers and central specialist resources.
The Professional Services segment includes managed services, systems integration, consulting, education, and customer support services.
Managed services: The company manages networks with approximately 370 million subscribers. It offers various managed services capabilities within the telecom industry, including network design and planning; network operations; including networks without any Ericsson equipment installed, such as Sprints fixed and mobile CDMA/IDEN networks in the U.S.; field operations and maintenance of sites; and shared solutions, such as managed backhaul or hosting of platforms like pre-paid or real time billing/charging.
Systems integration: Operators can minimize risk by engaging the company to: integrate equipment from multiple suppliers; manage technology change programs; and design and integrate new solutions.
Consulting: With expertise in business, strategy and technology, the companys consultants support customers in decision-making, planning, and execution to improve and grow their business. The companys industry programs package the expertise into solutions in the key areas of multimedia, 3G rollout, broadband, value creation, and revenue assurance.
Education: The company provides its customers with tailored education programs to ensure their employees have the skills and competences necessary for managing complex technologies.
Customer Support: The company supports operators across the world with approximately one billion customers in total.
The Multimedia segment includes consumer and business applications; multimedia brokering; service delivery and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LM Ericsson Telephone Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LM Ericsson Telephone Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LM ERICSSON TELEPHONE CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Major Shareholders
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. History
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Offices and Representations
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Capital Market Snapshot
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. 1-year Stock Charts
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. 5-year Stock Charts
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LM Ericsson Telephone Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?