- The report contains detailed information about Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Level Vision Electronics, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. business.
About Level Vision Electronics, Ltd.
Level Vision Electronics Ltd. engages in the design and manufacture of consumer electronics (mainly wireless handsets). The company offers a range of cellular phones and related accessories, such as Bluetooth earpieces (version 2.0+ EDR, as well as long range Bluetooth).
The company provides Network Operators and distributors with Niche Market Solutions. Its market research indicates that business relationships would target these high growth market areas, which include Mexico, Latin America, Middle East, Egypt, Morocco and India.
Various models are available ranging from basic to advanced solutions under five major types: GSM/GPRS phones; 3G / WCDMA / HSDPA / UMTS; Windows mobile device; full feature phones; and entry level phones. Models to be released include: MP3/MP4 music phones; Windows mobile phone with touch screen capabilities; rotating camera phones; and fashion series with plastic glass aspect loaded with all the latest technologies, such as GPS/WIFI/Bluetooth/1.3 to 5.0 MPIX Camera and changeable covers. Packages would also include phone battery, USB charger, USB cable, headset, instruction manual, car charges or different faceplate covers.
Level Vision Electronics Ltd. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEVEL VISION ELECTRONICS, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. History
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Level Vision Electronics, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?