- The report contains detailed information about Kyocera Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kyocera Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kyocera Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kyocera Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kyocera Corp. business.
About Kyocera Corp.As of FY 2017, Kyocera Corp. saw its revenue decrease by 3.84% to JPY 1,422,754.0 mil-lion compared to the previous year with JPY 1,479,627.0 million. Kyocera’ gross profit de-clined by 3.33%. Operating income and net income decreased by 7.90% (FY 2017 JPY107,065.0 million) and 4.77% (FY 2017 JPY 103,843.0 million) respectively.
Kyocera Corporation engages in the manufacture and distribution of ceramic components, electronics devices, equipment, services and networks to individuals, corporations, governments, and governmental agencies worldwide.
The companys segments include Fine Ceramic Parts Group, Semiconductor Parts Group, Applied Ceramic Products Group, Electronic Device Group, Telecommunications Equipment Group, Information Equipment Group, and Others.
Fine Ceramic Parts Group
This segments products are used in the computing, telecommunications, automotive and various other industrial sectors. These products are made from various ceramic materials, such as silicon carbide, silicon nitrides and zirconia, as well as alumina, utilizing their characteristics of heat resistance, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance.
The company develops, manufactures, and sells substrates, which are thin ceramic bases used by manufacturers for hybrid IC foundations. It also develops, manufactures and sells substrates for thermal printheads, thin film ceramic/alumina tape substrates for chip resistors, substrate for HDD thin film magnetic heads, sapphire substrates for LCD projectors and LEDs, components for semiconductor processing equipment, components for LCD manufacturing equipment, engine components for the automobile industry, mechanical seals for pumps, friction tight discs and thread guides for yarn texturing machines in the textile industry, rings for fishing rods, nozzles and parts for papermaking machinery. It also offers information & telecommunication components, automotive components, and general industrial ceramic components.
Semiconductor Parts Group
This segment develops, manufactures and sells inorganic (ceramic) and organic packages and substrates. It supplies various ceramic packages and components capitalized on materials characteristics. Major products in this segment are ceramic packages for crystal and SAW devices, CCD/CMOS sensor ceramic packages, LSI ceramic packages, such as ball grid array packages and optical communication device packages and ceramic parts for fiber-optic communications connectors. Ceramic packages for crystal and SAW devices are used for SAW filters and temperature compensated crystal oscillators (TCXOs), which are inserted into mobile phone handsets. CCD/CMOS sensor ceramic packages are mainly used in camera-equipped mobile phone handsets and digital still cameras. Ball grid array packages are used in MPUs and other logic ICs, which are mainly inserted into servers.
In the organic package business, the company supplies organic flip-chip packages for application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and system in a package (SiP) substrates used in mobile phone handsets.
Applied Ceramic Products Group
This segment consists of four product lines Solar Energy Products, Cutting Tools, Medical and Dental Implants, and Jewelry and Applied Ceramic Related Products.
Solar Energy Products: The company develops, manufactures and sells solar cells and modules, applied solar cell products and residential and industrial solar power generating systems. It focuses on the manufacturing of the solar cells in Japan, and assembles modules in global quadripartite production system. The solar module production is conducted in Japan, China, the Czech Republic, and Mexico.
Cutting Tools: The company also develops, manufactures, and sells cutting tools made from composite materials based on ceramics and metal. Cutting tools are used for metal processing in industrial production, particularly in the automotive industry.
Medical and Dental Implants: The company produces a range of products, such as medical and dental implants, artificial knee joint replacement systems, and various materials helping heal hip fractures by combinations of material, processing technologies of ceramics and titanium alloys.
Jewelry and Applied Ceramic Related Products: In addition, the company develops, manufactures and sells recrystallized jewelry consists of synthetic emeralds, alexandrines, and rubies. It also develops, produces, and sells applied ceramic related products, such as kitchen accessories util
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KYOCERA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KYOCERA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KYOCERA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KYOCERA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KYOCERA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kyocera Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kyocera Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kyocera Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kyocera Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kyocera Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KYOCERA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KYOCERA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KYOCERA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KYOCERA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KYOCERA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KYOCERA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kyocera Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kyocera Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kyocera Corp. Major Shareholders
Kyocera Corp. History
Kyocera Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kyocera Corp. Offices and Representations
Kyocera Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kyocera Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kyocera Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Kyocera Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Kyocera Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kyocera Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kyocera Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kyocera Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Kyocera Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Kyocera Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kyocera Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kyocera Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?