- The report contains detailed information about Korea Computer, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Korea Computer, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Korea Computer, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Korea Computer, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Korea Computer, Inc business.
About Korea Computer, Inc
Korea Computer Inc. provides information technology solutions and services in South Korea. The company offers various financial branch solutions comprising OP*era solutions, which include OP*era-Client, OP*era-GS, OP*era-BPR, OP*era-Admin, OP*era-AMS, and OP*era-DevStudio for integrating various channel infrastructures of a bank into one, as well as for the integration of online system structure. Its financial branch solutions also consist of IQS system for transmitting customer information to a teller through touch screen and a card reader; SD series for handling scanning and transfers, and simultaneous image transfer with automatic OCR recognition at bank counters; and EDMS system for enterprise information management. In addition, the company provides integrated banking terminals; personal computer based banking terminals at branches; passbook PR2E series; pin-pad, a security device on which customers enter a pin number with fingers instead of writing down the numbers; and issuing machines. Further, it offers various automatic machines, such as automatic bill payment machines, mini automatic machines, multi-use automatic machines, teller ATMs, and coin/bill changers, as well as provides various special machines, including horseracing ticketing machines, self-service cash return machines; and sports TOT lotto ticketing machines for installation in drug stores, convenient stores, and street vendors to sports complexes for basketball or football. Additionally, the company operates an Internet data center, which handles the operation and maintenance of server equipments. In addition, Korea Computer Inc. operates an online shopping mall that sells various sporting goods, including inline skates, street boards, skis and snowboards, and mountain climbing and gym equipment, as well as other product, such as baby goods, household products, and other entertainment goods. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KOREA COMPUTER, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KOREA COMPUTER, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KOREA COMPUTER, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KOREA COMPUTER, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KOREA COMPUTER, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Korea Computer, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Korea Computer, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Korea Computer, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Korea Computer, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Korea Computer, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. KOREA COMPUTER, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KOREA COMPUTER, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KOREA COMPUTER, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KOREA COMPUTER, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KOREA COMPUTER, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KOREA COMPUTER, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Korea Computer, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Korea Computer, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Korea Computer, Inc Major Shareholders
Korea Computer, Inc History
Korea Computer, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Korea Computer, Inc Offices and Representations
Korea Computer, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Korea Computer, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Korea Computer, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Korea Computer, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Korea Computer, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Korea Computer, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Korea Computer, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Korea Computer, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Korea Computer, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Korea Computer, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Korea Computer, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Korea Computer, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?