- The report contains detailed information about Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Konica Minolta Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. business.
About Konica Minolta Holdings Inc.
Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. provides various products and services in the field of imaging. The company conducts its operations in Japan, North America, Asia, and Europe.
The companys business segments include Business Technologies; Optics; Medical and Graphic Imaging; and Sensing.
Business Technologies Segment
The Business Technologies Segment offers multi-functional peripherals (MFPs), laser printers, consumables, software, system solutions, and service.
The Optics Segment offers optical devices, electronics materials, and others. It offers TAC films for LCD, optical pickup lenses, glass substrates for hard disks, lens units, and microcamera units.
Medical and Graphic Imaging Segment
The Medical and Graphic Imaging Segment offers medical products, graphic imaging products, and others. It offers X-ray image processing systems, X-ray film, contrast media for diagnostic purposes, and digital color proofing systems.
The Sensing Segment offers industrial-use and medical-use measuring instruments and others. It offers 3-D digitizers; color and light measuring instruments; and medical measuring instruments.
The company has operations in the United States, Canada, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Australia, China, and Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KONICA MINOLTA HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. History
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Konica Minolta Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?