- The report contains detailed information about KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KMA Global Solutions International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. business.
About KMA Global Solutions International, Inc.
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. engages in the supply of electronic article surveillance (EAS) solutions for the apparel, multimedia, sporting goods, food, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as for contract manufacturers worldwide.
The companys subsidiaries include the KMA (Canada) and KMA Global Solutions (Hong Kong) Ltd.
The companys EAS solutions include sensor tags and labels designed to provide a single-source solution for protection against retail merchandise theft. The company's solutions serve to reduce consumer and employee theft, prevent inventory shrink, and enable retailers to capitalize on consumer buying patterns and habits by openly displaying the shoplifting and employee theft. The company offers various EAS solutions for various requirements of retail configurations for multiple market segments worldwide.
Source Tagging Solutions
Source tagging is the embedding of EAS security labels at the point of manufacture or packaging to allow delivery of floor or display ready merchandise to the retail store. Source tagging program includes tags, which are integrated into automated production processes and is applied in primary packaging or on the product itself by branding labels or prominently displayed.
Dual Tag: It combines both AM and RF technologies in a high speed single-pass label. A single-pass label is a label that enables different EAS technologies to be applied or attached to an item at the same time in order that an item does not have to be processed more than once in order to affix the appropriate EAS technology. High speed application is the process of attaching one tag or label per item at a rapid pace. It offers various configurations of DualTag various requirements. The ability to affix or insert tags and labels enables manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors to deliver items tagged with EAS labels on a just in time basis.
Triple Tag: It combines both AM and RF technologies, in addition to RFID technology, in a single-pass label. As a technology that incorporates the use of electromagnetic or electrostatic coupling in the radio frequency portion of the electromagnetic spectrum to identify an object, animal, or person, RFID acts as an alternative to the universal product code as a means of product identification.
Sew-On Source Tagging Solutions
The company provides manufacturers of soft-goods with the EAS solution.
Original NEXTag: The companys original design is available in various colors used for garments and home fashion applications.
NEXTag Slimline: Tyvek tag is designed for intimate apparel. This product is appropriate for applications where size is a constraint.
NEXTag Jean: This is manufactured for the denim industry for tacking or stapling directly under the vendor tag that includes size, style number, bar code, and retailer's variable data, known as a joker tag. The NEXTag Jean is denim blue in color and approximately twice the size of its original NEXTag.
NEXTag Woven: NEXTag Woven is a premium EAS label of woven fabric. This label is suited for decoration with logos, slogans, and other graphics.
Drop-in Source Tagging Solutions
This is an EAS tagging solution that is not affixed to the item or the packaging, but rather placed loose inside the product packaging or hidden in compartments, such as garment pockets or battery compartments in items requiring batteries, such as digital cameras. These solutions include Original NEXTag and NEXTag SlimlineTyvek.
Attachable Source Tagging Solutions
Wrap Tags: Wrap Tags are triple-reinforced vinyl tags are designed for application and deliver maximum tear resistance. Its applications include electrical cords, footwear, fishing rods, plumbing, and other hard good items.
Luggage Tag: Luggage Tag is a tear resistant vinyl tag designed for swift-attached applications.
Logo Tag: Logo Tag is a printed paper hang tag that is plastic laminated for tear resistance. Its applications include branded apparel, children and infant apparel, footwear, and sunglasses.
Adhesive Source Tagging Solutions
Meat Tag: Meat Tag is a specialized adhesive in a microwave-safe Sensormatic label or in a moisture-proof, microwave safe RF version for packaged meat, or frozen food applications.
Foamback Tag: Foamback Tags maintain sensor function in metallic applications, as well as the placement on concave or convex surfaces.
Custom Source Tagging Solutions
Custom Source Tagging Solutions are products designed to address source tagging requirements, such as limited size or space, concave surfaces, or microwave environments.
Sensormatic Label Distributor
The company is an authorized distributor of Sensormatic EAS labels. The Sensormatic EAS label is an AM label and would be found inside some of its products, such as its DUAL Tag. Manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors buy the raw Sensormatic sensor from the company and affix them to the inside of their packaging using its labels, thus making the merchandise source tagging compliant for the retail customer.
The companys principal geographic markets include the United States, Canada, Mexico, Italy, Israel, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, South Korea, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Dubai, Peru, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Brazil.
The companys suppliers include Checkpoint Systems, Inc. and ADT-Sensormatic Electronics.
The companys customers include suppliers to retail apparel and sporting goods stores, producers of electronic games supplied to multimedia retailers, retail food chains in the U.S. and Canada, the do-it-yourself hardware and garden center chains, and suppliers of nutriceutical and over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals. Its customer includes Li & Fung.
The companys competitors include Paxar Corporation; Sentry Technology Corporation; I.D. Systems, Inc.; and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KMA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Major Shareholders
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. History
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Offices and Representations
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KMA Global Solutions International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?