- The report contains detailed information about Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. business.
About Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd.
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and distribution of electromagnetic environment controlling components, working parts made of industrial precision plastic, and peripheral parts that support communication. The company's products are used in computers, office automation equipment, audio visual equipment, home appliances, automobiles, aircrafts, and buildings. Its products include absorption sheet mixed with metal magnetic materials, electromagnetic interference absorption sheet, thermally conductive ferrite sheets, ferrite tubes, embossed conductive sheet, masking tape, conductive adhesive tape/sheet, and ferrite assemblies and clamps, and Nickel-Zinc ferrite cores. It also offers soft gaskets, carbon filled silicone rubber gaskets, and beryllium copper gaskets, as well as shielding windows, honeycomb shielding panels, and resin-based spacers. In addition, Kitagawa provides card corner holders, card fixers, and FG edge spacers and straps, as well as onboard contacts, onboard plates, onboard rag terminals. The company also offers bushing for vibration damping and fixation of devices, thermoplastic gel materials, elastomeric damping materials, locking card spacers, cushion spacers, and adhesive backed locking card spacers. It also provides clamps, flat cable clips, flexible injection molded grommet edging saddles, and ducts and tubes, as well as flat cable shields, mesh tape, thermally conductive spacers, heat insulation sheets, and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) gaskets. The company offers technical services, such as EMC standard certificate testing, evaluation measurement, and countermeasure support. Kitagawa operates in China, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, the United States, and Germany. The company was founded in 1963 as Kitagawa Rubber Industries Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. in March 1971. Kitagawa Industries is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KITAGAWA INDUSTRIES CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. History
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?