- The report contains detailed information about Jyra Research Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jyra Research Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jyra Research Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jyra Research Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jyra Research Inc. business.
About Jyra Research Inc.
Jyra Research Inc (Jyra or the Company), incorporated in 1996, is a provider of Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring and measurement software solutions. Jyra solutions monitor Quality of Experience for content, network services and visibility of business processes delivered over LAN, WAN or Wireless. Jyra's three tiered service model enables companies to correlate usage, usability and utilization, thus showing the reality of the delivered service and how the business is affected. This monitoring and presentation of data enables the cross correlation of customer Quality of Experience, underlying dependencies and overall performance. The Jyra solutions provide the ability to rapidly identify the owner of performance issues and to quickly isolate and resolve both service and network aspects of the issues before they impact on the business. The Companys market is described as the network performance management market.
Jyra solutions monitor Quality of Experience for content, network services, and business processes end to end across the entire service delivery path. A typical service may be delivered via a network path, which comprises multiple technologies and each path may be different for each user device.
Jyra's product positioning reflect the different needs and requirements of each of the key sectors within the service management market that include Network, Web, Application, VOIP, Content and Mobile.
Jyra's information on network performance monitoring provides the in-depth visibility needed to quickly isolate network problems and prevent them affecting business. Jyra's key monitoring metrics are Availability, Latency, Response Time, Jitter, Errors, Throughput, Loss and Utilization.
Web Service Effectiveness
Jyra's Web services monitoring includes Web page analysis, content analysis, connect analysis and server analysis to provide comprehensive information about the performance and structure of the customers site.
Corporations rolling out new applications are frequently relying on a mix of web, mainframe and database technologies. They are sensitive to the difficulty in delivering quality of experience across a range of complex substructures and purchase Jyra to monitor end to end Quality of Experience before, during, and after any changes they make.
Voice over IP
Checking 24x7, the Jyra solution can identify service degradation even when customers are not making calls. With Jyra, voice managers can improve service performance before end users even become aware of a problem. The Jyra solution specifically addresses the IP performance management needs of carriers, service providers, and major enterprises. It assures that service level agreements (SLAs) are being met, and its easy to use reports identify any trends in service degradation.
Jyra's distributed, fully scalable architecture is a comprehensive solution that delivers quality assurance measurements from the content provider to the customer. The Jyra content solution can uniquely monitor customer quality of experience for all media types against the range of potential access devices and storage systems, in other words true end to end. By deploying Jyra software solutions, carriers are not only able to ensure that content can be delivered but are also able to rectify discrepancies in service before they effect the customers and thus revenues.
Using Jyra in the mobile arena helps ensure that users have a consistent e-business experience across multiple channels. The Jyra Mobile solution has been designed to make visible the level of service experienced by the customer, enabling the operator to have visibility of the delivery of key services; GPRS Services Monitoring, SMS Monitoring, WAP Service Monitoring, Application Monitoring, (Audio, Video, Mail).
The Company currently offers a range of services, including product support, education and network consulting with its product range. Customers whose products are covered under support agreements receive software updates, phone-in technical support, and various electronic support options.
The company sells its products in US and United Kingdom.
The Companys primary competitors are Mercury Interactive, Keynote, Micromuse and Concord.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JYRA RESEARCH INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JYRA RESEARCH INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JYRA RESEARCH INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JYRA RESEARCH INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JYRA RESEARCH INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jyra Research Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jyra Research Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jyra Research Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jyra Research Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jyra Research Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JYRA RESEARCH INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JYRA RESEARCH INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JYRA RESEARCH INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JYRA RESEARCH INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JYRA RESEARCH INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JYRA RESEARCH INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jyra Research Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jyra Research Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jyra Research Inc. Major Shareholders
Jyra Research Inc. History
Jyra Research Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jyra Research Inc. Offices and Representations
Jyra Research Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jyra Research Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jyra Research Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Jyra Research Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Jyra Research Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jyra Research Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jyra Research Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jyra Research Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Jyra Research Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Jyra Research Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jyra Research Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jyra Research Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?