- The report contains detailed information about JMAR Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for JMAR Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The JMAR Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes JMAR Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of JMAR Technologies Inc. business.
About JMAR Technologies Inc.
JMAR Technologies, Inc., a late-stage technology, engages in the development and commercialization of laser-based detection technologies for nano-scale imaging, chemical and biological analysis, and fabrication. The company offers products for defense, homeland security, hazardous materials detection and biological monitoring, while continuing to carry out research and development.
The companys product lines consist of the BioSentry system, a continuous, on-line, real-time monitoring system for detecting and classifying harmful microorganisms in water; and the BriteLight laser, a laser product as well as the light source for x-ray microscopy.
The company has formed a new subsidiary, Spectral Labs Inc. to design and develop equipment to detect, locate and identify radiological/nuclear threats with minimum intrusion.
The companys Research Division carries out research and development involving JMARs patented high brightness, short pulse, diode pumped solid state lasers and laser-produced plasma (LPP) technology.
The companys diode pumped modular solid state (DPSS) BriteLight laser, developed specifically to enable the efficient production of soft x-rays through laser produced plasma, is marketed by JMAR as a standard product for advanced laser applications. Government-owned BriteLight units are operating in Japan, Korea, and at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) to condition the crystals used on DOEs national fusion program. The patented DPSS BriteLight Laser system provides a high-performance laser source for researchers and engineers in academic, military and manufacturing settings requiring either a single specialized laser or a versatile laser source that can be used for a multitude of applications, including spectrochemical analysis, nano-scale fabrication, microscopy and soft x-ray source generation. This system was developed as the foundation for JMARs collimated plasma lithography (CPL) x-ray source.
Applications for short pulse DPSS lasers include materials science, analytical instruments, research instruments, laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) for remote detection of hazardous materials in the field, and laser manufacturing applications such as modification and cleaning, vapor deposition, etching, ablation and micro-machining. Its BriteLight laser has been applied to various applications including biological mass spectrometry, optical parametric oscillator technology, and the conditioning of crystals used in ultra high power lasers.
Double Pulse Laser
BriteLight technology is the basis for the companys entry into laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) for remote detection of CBRNE (chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, explosive) substances in military settings, on roadways and at checkpoints, against suspects in the field, for site exploitation, crime scenes, and for detecting the smallest possible traces of CBRNE elements. This line of business is supported by the U.S. Army and by internal research and development (IR&D) funds, and is being expanded to combine the LIF capability with DP-LIBS to provide verification of detected elements.
DP-LIBS/LIF is the prototype technology being productized at company expense, following the government-funded technology development and demonstration of both man portable and vehicle mounted prototype versions. The market applications for these products span from remote detection of trace explosives and drugs to forensics, site exploitation, geology research, environmental contamination, to agriculture crop yields and others.
DP-VM (velocity measurement) is the prototype technology being developed for use in wind tunnels, automotive research, and other applications where changes in the velocity of gas flows is obtained through two separate laser pulses. The Company feels that there are a number of existing market opportunities where the superior DP-VM lasers would replace the lasers in use for this application. JMAR plans to build this product in its own facilities.
DP-DIAL (differential atmospheric laser) is the prototype technology, with ozone measurements heading the list, being proposed to NASA for development to be used in various applications.
UV Laser is a CW (continuous) rather than a pulse laser, and is a JMAR-funded development effort in response to a federal government program to build and deploy Raman sensing systems for short range chemical detection.
SENSOR PRODUCTS GROUP
The Sensor Products Groups product, BioSentry sensor, is a continuous, on-line, real-time monitoring system for detecting and classifying harmful microorganisms in water. BioSentry is targeted toward various applications across multiple markets, including homeland security, the cruise ship and beverage industries, pharmaceutical companies, and municipal water utilities.
The company installed BioSentry sensors at Kimpen, The City of Wichita, University of Arizona Water Quality Center, The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Aquatec, Interline Systems, and Pfizer, Inc.
The BioSentry product is a warning system targeted at providing value to the water industry for the real time detection of harmful pathogens. Water municipalities, beverage and water bottlers, cruise ship operators, and managers of facilities (government buildings, sports arenas, and commercial buildings).
The company markets its products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, Asia and Australia.
The companys major customer is the United States Government. Its major customer for BriteLight Laser is Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
On August 02, 2010, Electronic Control Security Inc. announced it has entered into a strategic alliance with JMAR, LLC. JMAR has global installations with government and corporate customers ranging from municipal water suppliers to bottling plants.
BriteLight: Competitors for BriteLight include Cutting Edge Optronics and Coherent.
JMAR Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. JMAR Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of JMAR Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of JMAR Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. JMAR Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. JMAR Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JMAR TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
JMAR Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
JMAR Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
JMAR Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
JMAR Technologies Inc. History
JMAR Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
JMAR Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
JMAR Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
JMAR Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
JMAR Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
JMAR Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
JMAR Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
JMAR Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
JMAR Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
JMAR Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
JMAR Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
JMAR Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
JMAR Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
JMAR Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?