- The report contains detailed information about Jenoptik AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jenoptik AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jenoptik AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jenoptik AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jenoptik AG business.
About Jenoptik AG
JENOPTIK AG operates as a technology group based in Jena, Germany. It operates through two divisions, Clean Systems Technologies and Photonics Technologies.
Clean Systems Technologies
The Clean Systems business division is sub divided into the business areas Facility Engineering and Facility Management. The Clean Systems business division covers a range of products and services for industrial facilities and buildings. The major companies are M+W Zander Facility Engineering GmbH and M+W Zander D.I.B. Facility Management GmbH.
Facility Engineering includes consulting services for customers regarding locations around the world and the planning and construction of factories.
M+W Zander offers a range of services and products for buildings and industrial production facilities. Plant construction includes advising clients on the choice of sites worldwide, as well as the planning and construction of production plants. The company plans technical building systems and supply its own specialist products, such as ventilating and air-conditioning systems, and cleanroom components and systems.
In Facility Management, the company operates the technical systems and manages all tasks that are necessary for smooth operation. It also offers its long standing competence as a general contractor for the construction of turnkey semiconductor factories to various other branches of industry, such as the pharmaceutical and biotechnological, automobile, photovoltaic or food industries.
The Photonics Technologies division supplies precision-optical components, optical and laser sensors, diode lasers, measuring and special lenses, and CCD cameras for professional digital photography. These components are the basis for the development of measuring and testing systems, surface inspection systems and laser-supported distance and speed measuring instruments. Automated weather observation systems for safe control of both highway and air traffic add to the product range. The products of Electromechanical Systems are integrated into aircrafts, ships, armoured vehicles and trains. They include electric drive, stabilization and power supply systems. This division major companies include JENOPTIK Laser, Optik, Systeme GmbH; ESW-Extel Systems Wedel Gesellschaft fur Ausrustung mbH; Hommelwerke GmbH; and JENOPTIK Automatisierungstechnik GmbH.
Laser system: JENOPTIK Laser, Optik, Systeme GmbH offers its Customers laser technology. Whether in medical engineering, metal or plastic working, industrial manufacturing processes, laser display systems or scientific test arrangements, its laser technology is the starting point and pace setter for future-oriented solutions.
Optics: The Optics business unit of JENOPTIK Laser, Optik, Systeme GmbH has established itself as a player in the market of design and manufacturing partnerships for optical and optical coating components, opto-mechanical assemblies, modules and systems. It develops and manufactures standard modules, assemblies and systems; and creates specific optical solutions for the precise measurement, analysis, structuring and processing with the help of light.
Sensor systems: This business unit focuses on five special fields: Laser Distance Measurement, Infrared Sensors and Digital Cameras. It provides smart sensor solutions for future-oriented Customer applications, including the development, manufacture and sale of components, assemblies and systems. In addition to its own products, the company also designs and manufactures OEM units and devices to customers' request.
Jenoptik AG has entered into an agreement with Carl Zeiss Sports Optics GmbH for cooperation in development of new products. Under the agreement, Jenoptik would develop and produce digital technology and optical electronic for Zeiss' binoculars and hunting optics. The new products would be assembled in serial production.
The company and Francis Klein & Co. Privated, Ltd. have formed a joint venture company HOMMEL-ETAMIC Metrology India Pvt., Ltd. The joint venture would specialize on the product portfolio of the industrial metrology division which is focused primarily on the automotive industry. The joint venture allows it to lay the foundation for a direct market and customer access in India.
On September 3, 2009, Jenoptik AG and Lumenova GmbH have concluded a wide-ranging strategic alliance in the field of light emitting diode (LED) lighting. The long-term alliance covers the technical collaboration in the development of LED lighting technology based on the Lightengine developed by Lumenova, the development of new reflector optics for a range of applications, as well as on the enhancing of the optical quality.
Jenoptik AG has formed 50:50 joint venture with Dagesh F.K. Ltd. The joint venture, Jenoptik Optisys Ltd. would combine Dagesh's know-how in mechanical production, module development, and design with optical measurement and testing technology expertise from Jenoptik.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JENOPTIK AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JENOPTIK AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JENOPTIK AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JENOPTIK AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JENOPTIK AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jenoptik AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jenoptik AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jenoptik AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jenoptik AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jenoptik AG Industry Position Analysis
6. JENOPTIK AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JENOPTIK AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JENOPTIK AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JENOPTIK AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JENOPTIK AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JENOPTIK AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jenoptik AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jenoptik AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jenoptik AG Major Shareholders
Jenoptik AG History
Jenoptik AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jenoptik AG Offices and Representations
Jenoptik AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jenoptik AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jenoptik AG Capital Market Snapshot
Jenoptik AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Jenoptik AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jenoptik AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jenoptik AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jenoptik AG 1-year Stock Charts
Jenoptik AG 5-year Stock Charts
Jenoptik AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jenoptik AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jenoptik AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?