- The report contains detailed information about Jaco Electronics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jaco Electronics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jaco Electronics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jaco Electronics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jaco Electronics Inc. business.
About Jaco Electronics Inc.
Jaco Electronics, Inc. engages in the distribution of active and passive electronic components used in the manufacture and assembly of electronic products to a variety of industrial Original Equipment Manufacturers. The company also sells products to contract electronics manufacturers, particularly in the Far East, who manufacture products for companies in select segments of the electronics industry.
The company also provides of flat panel display and supporting technology products and services. It distributes a range of semiconductors (active components), including transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, micro controllers, other integrated circuits, active matrix displays and various board-level products, as well as passive products, consisting primarily of capacitors, resistors and electromechanical devices including power supplies, relays, switches, connectors and printer heads. These products are used in the assembly of a diverse and growing range of electronic products, including: telecommunications equipment, computers and office equipment, medical devices and instrumentation, industrial equipment and controls, military/aerospace systems, voting and gaming machines, automotive electronics, and home entertainment and other consumer electronics.
The company distributes approximately 45,000 products from approximately 100 vendors to a base of 5,500 customers through a direct sales force. It provides various value-added services, including automated inventory management services; integration, turnkey design and development, project management, and extended and post-sale support services for various custom components with flat panel displays; assembly of stock items for customers into pre-packaged kits; and programming and testing of power supplies and crystal oscillators.
The company distributes approximately 45,000 stock items. Its products fall into four categories: semiconductors (Semi), flat panel displays (FPD), passive components (Passive) and electromechanical devices (EMCH).
Semiconductors are active products consisting of such items as integrated circuits, microprocessors, transistors, diodes, dynamic random access memory (RAM), static RAMs, and video RAMs which respond to or activate upon receipt of electronic current. FPDs incorporate such items as flat panels, touch screens and controllers, which are commonly used in personal computers, televisions, automated teller machines, voting and gaming machines, and video monitors, and are rapidly replacing standard cathode ray tubes in various applications, including medical, industrial and commercial equipment, as well as in the specific types of products listed above. Passive components consist primarily of capacitors and resistors. EMCH consists of such products as power supplies, relays and printerheads. Both passive and EMCH products are designed to facilitate completion of electric functions.
The company also provides value-added services which are intended to attract new customers, and to maintain and increase sales to existing customers. Value-added services include:
Automated Inventory Management Services: The company offers comprehensive, solutions that manage its customers inventory reordering, stocking and administration functions.
Kitting: Kitting consists of assembling to a customers specifications two or 45,000 stock items into pre-packaged kits ready for use in the customers assembly line. Kitting services allow the company to provide a partial or complete fill of a customers order and enable the customer to manage its inventory.
Programming: The company offers both field programming instruments, as well as volume production capabilities performed in-house. All standard surface mount and dip packages are available. The company provides custom oscillators at a user-specified frequency. In addition, the company offers configurable modular power supplies featuring the flexibility of 10 wide-range outputs.
FPD Integration: The companys FPD sales specialists and technical engineers work directly with its customers to design, develop, configure, test and deliver solutions to meet specific FPD requirements for both business and consumer applications.
The company has distribution agreements with manufacturers, including AU Optronics, Sharp Electronics Corp; NEC; Kemet Electronics Corporation; Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.; 3M Touch Systems, Inc.; Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.; Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation; Lambda; Cosel; and Epson Electronics America, Inc.
The companys core customer base consists primarily of small and medium-sized manufacturers that produce electronic equipment used in a variety of industries.
The company competes with distributors, such as Arrow Electronics, Inc.; Avnet, Inc.; and Nu Horizons Electronic Corporation.
Jaco Electronics, Inc. was founded in 1961.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jaco Electronics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jaco Electronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jaco Electronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jaco Electronics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jaco Electronics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JACO ELECTRONICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jaco Electronics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jaco Electronics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jaco Electronics Inc. Major Shareholders
Jaco Electronics Inc. History
Jaco Electronics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jaco Electronics Inc. Offices and Representations
Jaco Electronics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jaco Electronics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jaco Electronics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Jaco Electronics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Jaco Electronics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jaco Electronics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jaco Electronics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jaco Electronics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Jaco Electronics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Jaco Electronics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jaco Electronics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jaco Electronics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?