- The report contains detailed information about Ituran Location & Control Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ituran Location & Control Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ituran Location & Control Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ituran Location & Control Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ituran Location & Control Ltd. business.
About Ituran Location & Control Ltd.
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. provides location-based services, including stolen vehicle recovery and tracking services. The company also provides wireless communication products used in connection with its location-based services and various other applications. It provides its services and sells its products in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, and the United States.
Stolen vehicle recovery services
The companys stolen vehicle recovery and tracking services (SVR services) enable it to locate, track, and recover stolen vehicles for its subscribers. Its customers include both individual vehicle owners who subscribe to its services directly and insurance companies that either require their customers to install a security system or offer their customers financial incentives to subscribe to SVR services.
The companys stolen vehicle recovery system is based on three main components: an automatic vehicle location (AVL) end-unit that is installed in the vehicle, a network of base stations, and a 24-hour manned control center. In Israel, Brazil, and Argentina, the company also maintains private enforcement units, which work together with local police to recover the vehicle. In addition, the company has the capability to immobilize vehicles remotely from its control centers.
Fleet management services
The companys fleet management services enable corporate customers to track and manage their vehicles in real time. Its services improve appointment scheduling, route management, and fleet usage tracking. It markets and sells its services to a range of vehicle fleet operators in different geographic locations and industries. As of December 31, 2009, the company provided its services to approximately 40,000 end-users through 3,000 corporate customers in Israel, Brazil, Argentina, and the United States.
The company offers its customers the ability to use an application for fleet management both by using an Internet site and workstations. Its system allows its customers access to information on their fleets through its active control center and also provides alerts on vehicle temperature and driver emergencies.
Locator services: The companys services allow consumers to protect valuable merchandise and equipment, as well as to track individuals. It provides its locator services in Israel, Brazil, and Argentina. The company provides personal locator services mainly in Israel and, as of December 31, 2009, it had approximately 5,800 subscribers to this service. The PAL device is a two-way pager that helps the company determine the location of the relevant equipment or person being tracked. The companys locator services, which are based on terrestrial network triangulation, have various applications, including location of patients with amnesia, portable distress buttons for the elderly and children, theft protection for valuable equipment and merchandise and other assets, such as computer equipment and beehives.
Concierge services: Through a call center, the company provides on-demand navigation guidance, information, and assistance to its customers. Such services include the provision of traffic reports, help with directions and information on the location of gas stations, car repair shops, post offices, hospitals, and other facilities.
Wireless Communications Products
The companys wireless communications products employ short- and medium-range communication between two-way wireless modems and are used for various applications, including automatic vehicle location.
The companys AVL products enable the location and tracking of vehicles, as well as assets and persons, and are used by it primarily to provide SVR and fleet management services to its customers. Each subscriber to its SVR services has its AVL end-unit installed in vehicle. The companys key wireless communications products for AVL applications include TULIP: a transmitter installed in vehicles that sends a signal to the base site, enabling the location of a vehicle; MAPLE: an alarm system that identifies an intruder and activates the transmitter to send a signal to the base site; PAL: a portable
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ituran Location & Control Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ituran Location & Control Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ITURAN LOCATION & CONTROL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. History
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ituran Location & Control Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?