- The report contains detailed information about ITI Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ITI Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ITI Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ITI Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ITI Ltd. business.
About ITI Ltd.
ITI Ltd. engages in the manufacture and supply of telecom solutions, including the switching, transmission, and access and subscriber premises equipment in India. Its GSM products include Base Trans-Receiver Station (BTS), a radio frequency mobile communication product that facilitates wireless communication between user equipment and a network; BTS Shelter, a prefabricated shelter for housing of BTS and its accessories; roof top towers; and transceivers, as well as CDMA products to provide mobile communication based on digital wireless technology. The company also provides defense products comprising Orderwire Secrecy that encrypts and decrypts voice calls between operators on radio; Mil PCM Secrecy and ANANDA MK II encryptors to encrypt and decrypt 2 Mbps/E1 data of PCM format; STM 1 Encryptor, which encrypts/decrypts SDH formatted data; BEU IP to encrypt/decrypt Internet protocol data; and FAX Encryptor, a terminal end secrecy device to encrypt/decrypt voice, fax, and data. In addition, it offers switched mode power supply, fake note detectors, digital inverters, and currency counting machines. Further, the company undertakes turnkey telecom projects, including ntwork planning, network engineering, network implementation, and maintenance of networks, as well as related civil works, consultancy services, and telesolutions. Additionally, it offers voice and data communication network comprising digital switching system, subscriber access network, customer premises equipment, and connectivity to distant locations; high speed data network, such as dedicated or shared HUB and VSATs of TDM/TDMA technology; and telecommunication and SCADA network. The company serves railways, defense organizations, state governments, oil companies, coal fields and mines, electricity boards, power corporations, industrial estates, business houses, banks, and financial institutions. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Bangalore, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ITI LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ITI LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ITI LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ITI LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ITI LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ITI Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ITI Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ITI Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ITI Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ITI Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ITI LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ITI LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ITI LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ITI LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ITI LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ITI LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ITI Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ITI Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ITI Ltd. Major Shareholders
ITI Ltd. History
ITI Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ITI Ltd. Offices and Representations
ITI Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ITI Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ITI Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ITI Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ITI Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ITI Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ITI Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ITI Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ITI Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ITI Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ITI Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ITI Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?