- The report contains detailed information about International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. business.
About International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc.
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, sale, management, support, and service of computerized wagering systems and terminals for the online lottery and pari-mutuel racing industries worldwide.
Products and Services
The company designs, develops, and provides voting and gaming processing systems for public and private organizations. It provides a range of customized software, hardware, technical support and site management for its customers voting or gaming operations.
The companys wagering systems include the following components: a central computer installation that includes, computer hardware and a commercially available operating system used in conjunction with its proprietary DataTrak application software; the Datamark and Intelimark families of point-of-sale terminals; and the communication network to interface the terminals to the central computer installation.
Wagering Application Software: The principal component of the companys wagering system is the DataTrak central system software which controls the operation of the entire system. It performs the following functions: maintains communication with each point-of-sale terminal; provides security; logs activity and wagers; populates a commercially available database in real time with high level security; identifies the set of winning tickets using the lottery game draw results; calculates prize pool amounts; allows the use of other third party software products to analyze and compile management data; and provides mission critical fault tolerance.
Datamark and Intelimark Terminals: The company has two families of terminals: the Datamark and the Intelimark, both of which are: based on PC architecture and utilize commercially available software operating systems; and programmed using standard software languages.
The companys new version in the Datamark family is the XClaim terminal. . Its optical mark reader and thermal printer require little or no adjustments or maintenance. There are two terminals in the Intelimark family: The Intelimark incorporates commercially available hardware and software from strategic partners. The Intelimark FLX is a touch screen lottery terminal.
Spare Parts: The company also sells spare parts for use in the repairs and maintenance of the terminal population.
Software and Technical Support Agreements: The company offers software maintenance agreements which feature: telephone hot line and e-mail support; standard upgrades and patches; and primary technical support for third party software products. It also offers software modifications and enhancements to satisfy specific customer requirements.
Voting System Products
The company has developed certified optical scan voting systems and election management software (EMS) that provides precinct tabulation, ballot review, and audio voting capability. It also offers the Inkavote Plus Precinct Ballot Counter (PBC) system and OpenElect digital optical scan election system. The companys OpenElect voting systems consist of the following components:
OpenElect Central Suite is a Linux-based suite of software applications, including the Ballot Layout Manager, Election Manager, Election Server, Tabulator Client, Tabulator, and Tabulator Reports working together to define and configure an election;
OpenElect Voting Optical Scan is a paper-based digital optical scan voting system that both validates and tabulates ballots at each precinct, providing integrity, confidence, and high levels of physical and software security;
OpenElect Voting Interface is a multi-faceted voting device which has features to accommodate voters with disabilities and facilitate early voting, ranked choice voting and non-geographical use; and
OpenElect Voting Central Scan is a digital scan voting unit designed to tabulate early vote, absentee, provisional and recounted ballots at a jurisdictions central operation center.
The InkaVote Plus optical scan voting system is an application consisting of its PBC and EMS components. It provides a path to the replacement of other voting systems.
Election Management Software (EMS): The EMS consists of the Ballot Data Generator and the Vote Tabulator software applications that work together to perform the following functions: define and configure an election; program the InkaVote Plus PBCs; provide camera ready ballot pages in PDF format; compile and tabulate vote results; and generate required reports. The EMS is intended to provide control of each step of the election process from ballot layout to report generation. The EMS creates the election specific database from information that can be imported manually and/or from an .XML file.
Precinct Ballot Counter: The PBC, designed to read and validate ballots, is a precinct based optical scan device which includes a color touch screen operator interface, InkaVote ballot reader and validator, and precinct report printer.
The companys principal competitors in gaming operations include Gtech, a subsidiary of Lottomatica, SpA (an Italian company); Scientific Games Corporation (a U.S. company); IntraLot, S.A. (a Greek company); Wincor-Nixdorf (a German company); KEBA, GesmbH & Co. (an Austrian company); Sagem (a French company); and Olivetti Tecnost (an Italian company). Its principal competitors in voting operations include Election Systems & Software, Inc.; Hart InterCivic; and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation.
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems, Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY & TOTALIZATOR SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. History
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Lottery & Totalizator Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?