- The report contains detailed information about International Datacasting Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Datacasting Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Datacasting Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Datacasting Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Datacasting Corporation business.
About International Datacasting Corporation
International Datacasting Corporation provides products, systems, and services for the implementation of broadband infrastructure networks used to distribute multimedia data.
The company operates in two segments, Satellite Equipment Segment and Broadcast Services Segment.
SATELLITE EQUIPMENT SEGMENT
The Satellite Equipment Segment engages in the development and manufacture of high-speed digital satellite communications systems, which includes high-speed data broadcasting (datacasting) products and systems for various applications that include data, radio, and video.
The Satellite Equipment Segment consists of the SuperFlex high-speed data broadcasting (datacasting) DVB-IP product line; the Datacast XD Content Management and Distribution software; and the PROFline digital audio product line.
SuperFlex High-Speed Data Broadcasting Products: The company's SuperFlex high-speed data broadcasting products are used in various applications, such as audio and video broadcasting, digital cinema, distance learning, digital signage, financial and news distribution, weather information, and IPTV.
Datacast XD Content Management and Distribution Software: The Datacast XD software offers encrypted, high-speed management, and distribution of broadband multimedia content over multicast enabled network. This software product is used as an integral part of the companys SuperFlex DVB-IP satellite systems offering but is also enabling new datacasting applications (such as audio and video content delivery) that are hybrid satellite/terrestrial or terrestrial IP in nature.
PROFline Products: The PROFline products include head-end equipment and receivers for professional digital radio distribution networks, including satellite and terrestrial distribution to radio stations and cable television networks. This product line complements the companys SuperFlex and Datacast XD product lines by providing a selection of solutions to the professional broadcast market.
The company markets its products in this segment to customers outside of Canada through distribution/ value-added reseller (VAR) channels and also through its PROFline B.V. operations in Europe.
The company's direct competitors include Radyne-Comstream, Inc.; Wegener Corporation; Helius, Inc. (a division of Hughes Network Systems); Novra Technologies Inc.; Skystream Networks, Inc. (acquired by Tandberg); Ipricot Inc.; Viacast Networks, Inc.; Cerona Networks Corporation; and StarGuide Digital Networks, Inc. It also identifies competition from Sencore Incorporated; Comtech EF Data Corporation; Tandberg; Newtec Inc.; Scopus Video Networks (acquired by Harmonic); and Kencast Inc. The company also competes with very small aperture terminal (VSAT) providers, such as Hughes Network Systems (a subsidiary of Hughes Electronics Corporation); Gilat Satellite Networks, Inc.; ViaSat Inc.; ND Satcon Inc.; and IDirect Inc. It also identifies competition from PC card manufacturers, such as Global Telemann Systems, Inc.; BroadLogic Corporation; Hauppauge; and Technotrend; Pentamedia Co., Ltd.
BROADCAST SERVICES SEGMENT
The Broadcast Services Segment provides satellite-based data broadcasting services operated from its data broadcasting uplink located at its Ottawa facilities.
Production and Services
The company operates a data broadcasting facility (NOC (network operations centre)). The NOC is capable of delivering satellite broadcast services originating from Canada across the Atlantic Ocean and to other parts of the world as well. The NOC ingests selected multi-media content to create a suite of real-time and tape-delayed programs which are encoded, encrypted, and broadcast to various international customers receive sites via the DVB-S uplink equipment co-located at the teleport in Europe.
The company's competitors include Telesat Canada and Dome Productions.
International Datacasting Corporation was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Datacasting Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Datacasting Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Datacasting Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Datacasting Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Datacasting Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL DATACASTING CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Datacasting Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Datacasting Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Datacasting Corporation Major Shareholders
International Datacasting Corporation History
International Datacasting Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Datacasting Corporation Offices and Representations
International Datacasting Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Datacasting Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Datacasting Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
International Datacasting Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
International Datacasting Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Datacasting Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Datacasting Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Datacasting Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
International Datacasting Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
International Datacasting Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Datacasting Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Datacasting Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?